Reviews for The Decision
love it.
OceanBlueSeaEyes chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I liked Aaron
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I liked it, tho it was really very sad
Dugleik chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
ok story, more of the long drable kind
uyyfg chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
really good. r u gona continue this?
Bella-Tragedia chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
cool story! and will the romance be between harry and draco or hermione and sum 1? it kinda seemed like draco and hermione liked each other. or at least draco did. maybe not... UPDATE SOON!
Alenor chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
interesting, wouldn't draco be being an absolute meany cos he was jealous? oh well, cya.
Aria DC al Fine chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Awesome. Just what I've been expecting from you.

Minor mistakes. Still literally flawless, if compared to mine. I like the plot, I really do - it's original and all...but...it's just...

When I was reading it, I was picturing Harry as a King, Hermione as the Official Queen, and Draco as a favorite concubine. Funny when said, uncanny when thought about. I am into psychologist, you know that, and I am not opposed to poly-love; it's very possible for one to love more than one person in a purely non-platonic way. I'm trying to understand this story, I really do - but it just shattered the whole ron/hermione happy pict I'm having.

What the hell am I blabbering.

Anyway, wonderful, great story. I really love the idea. And dont mind about the angst - it's better than some other fics you wont like to read - in fact, i like it that way. Psychological.

kuroneko89
Crazy-Physco chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
great
MarsBars031 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I really like it. You should do more chapters, like about when Hermione has the baby and then what she has to do afterwards. I think that'd be interesting. But, it's up to you of course. ).
sappjody chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
hi, i just read your story and i like it

i hope you do a other one
sassy-diva2004 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
its nice. really good. you shouldnt have made it a one shot but o well it z YOUR story.