Reviews for Wishing Upon A Shooting Star
So the younger Voldemort is gonna try to hurt James, Sirius, Remus and Lily ahead of time? How would Harry's scar still hurt in the past?
I wonder how long it will be before the rest of the marauders find out who Harry really is?
This is sad. And Harry's thoughts and feelings are understandable.
Harrypottergirl chapter 29 . 7/14
I really love this . Hope to read more fanfic like this .
I love this although the last part with the ocs was confusing.
Romona-Rain chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
what's with all the 8s?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
okay, I'd stop right here for a sec. Harry was so Off-Character at the end of this chapter. No offense, but he "sounded" like a girl with all the "I hate you". It's normal for James and Sirius to be this curious since in their time, you don't know who to trust, but then, Harry, as we all know, is hot-tempered and it was too quick for him to shout like that. I imagined Harry to snap at James and Sirius but not shout unless they're being offensive. Asking him if he's a death eater is not that offensive, for me maybe. Plus, Harry should have not expected them to trust him immediately.
Kitten99 chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
Why was there so many 8?
AngelsHalo5713 chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
This is an amazing story
MrToasterMan chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
Why are there so many errors all of a sudden?
MrToasterMan chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
What's with all the 8's?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
I'm typing the review for the entire story here. Just wanted to say that this story was very well written. Sirius is my favourite character and I loved seeing him safe. I love the ending, especially!
Blushing One chapter 29 . 10/17/2014
This was really good. Completely heartbreaking at times but good. I wish you had wrote Remus' reaction to Sirius being back though. That would have been interesting to see. Same with what happens after this. Thanks for bringing back my favourite character, I couldn't stop crying when he died in the books. This made me smile again at Padfoot being free again.
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Why all the 888888888?
And Voldies mother was an almost-Squib, his father was a muggle!
Demiwizard 4 chapter 29 . 3/26/2014
Amazing story! Love it! :) :)