Reviews for To whom this may concern
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 6/28
Harry is in a very bad state. If the wizards don't come perhaps he won't make it to September first.
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
It was good!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow. Intense!
RemySevvyFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow...I'm speechless...

You're a great writer!

I wish I had at least half of your talent, I'd love to write stories of my own but they sound like a four years old child made them.
soratanaka chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow, nice written.
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Oh that was so touching. I liked the whole italics and normal font thing. Dudley's thoughts and then the letter. You're a really good writer.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow, Dudley never struck me as being so sensitive, but this story is really well written. *Sigh* Wow...
chuffed4angst chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
that was a really lovely story. I especially liked how Dudley realized the parallels between he and his friends and Voldemort and his Death Eaters.
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is a really touching - in fact gripping - ficlet! The only criticism I would have is that the letter is much more articulate that I can picture Dudley being. The thoughts are fine, but Canon Dudley wouldn't be able to put those thoughts into words nearly so well.

Other than that - you rock!
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Great story!

Nice(r) Dudley is always awesome.

So yeah... It's good.
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Interesting fic still after four years since you wrote it.

It's nice to see Dudley in a different light, one that was slightly more alluded to during the Deathly Hallows.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Very nice. I like the switching between Dudley's thoughts and words. Poor Harry.
Antosha Chekhonte chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Very angsty, but insightful as far as Dudley goes. It works well in both the letter/introspection format.
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow. I really liked this. It's not often you get to see a nice side of dudly...
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
It's nice to see Dudley actually caring. He isn't written much that way and it is a nice change.