Reviews for Staring Over
Margo352 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
AHH! THIS IS AWSOME! Update soon! I can't wait! : )
Dream Dragoness chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Dear God I hope you update again soon! This is awesome!
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
HOW COULD YOU OT UPDATE! WE ARE DYING TO KNOW WHAT ARNOLD THINKS WHEN HE SEE HELGA'S HAIR. PLEASE UPDATE! IT HAS BEEN OVER 7 YEARS.
bahjcb chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Why haven't you updated? You have such a cute start. I love to see what happens next.
Inferna chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
i like it! interesting hair do for helga.. did she turn gothic? thatd be cool...
MoonAssassin chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Great fic! Update soon
harryptaxd204 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
cool
Demoncrossanimegirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wow! I loved it! I want to read more! You MUST write more! Please? . I think it's going to be SO cute!
Madame Pink chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
I Love this story you better write MORE!
BellaMay76 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
oh yeah, and I agree...although it may seem harder at first to write, I prefer the traditional typed dialogue everyone's talking about. Makes the story that much easier to read, plus some people click on a story, notice it's typed in script form and simply click off. I would hate to see someone pass this story up as a result!
BellaMay76 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I don't know about liking the blonde streaks mixed in with the pink and black, but I definetly think the pink and black was an excellent idea! Maybe I just need a visual to appreciate that more...anyways sounds like a great start! I like the idea of the whole gang being "older" but not too old to play truth or dare.I also liked the dare that Helga can't speak. Hilarity shall ensue! I will be following this one!
Ari-Griffin chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Welcome! Your story is pretty good, but you need to use quotation marks instead of making the diologue chatroom style. It is one of 's rules. Also, even though mostly everyone knows the scenery in Hey Arnold, you should still describe the setting somewhat. The same goes for character's actions. Other than those few things, the story is great.
olduserbc chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I'd probably read your story if it wasn't in script style (Arnold: bla bla bla)...

Sorry, script really bothers me. Next time try using dialogue like they do in novels ("Bla bla bla," Arnold said.). Trust me, it's much more enjoyable to read.

-BC