Reviews for Gifts Galore
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I agree with the review part. Aesome writing, as usual! Please change that 'TOO BE CONTINUED' sign to a 'CONTINUED' or 'COMPLETE' sign, pretty pretty please? *does puppy dog eyes* PLEASE UPDATE!

You'rs till jackets hook up,

Tina. :)
Speedy-anime-angel chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Not bad, continue.
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Continue soon! I'm into reading your fanfics like crazy right now and I happen to think they're great. I love the fact that this could be a Ryou/Tea/Malik but it's just too bad Yami Bakura isn't around to share the fun. Hehe.. Update soon! Good luck!
Jade Wu chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Hahahaha. Malik really is a jerk...but a cute one at that. However...(bashes Malik's head)you shouldn't bully Ryou, you bad Egyptian! All Ryou wants to do is win his lady love!

Anyway, update soon!
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Why haven't you updated? It's really good...
unknown80 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Vaz1201: Alright missy! I am back and I've come to talk to you!...now I know its hard for you to update on your fictions but come on!...bring back your old fiction with Seto/Anzu! It was so great but you did wonderful on your Ryou/Anzu fictions I might add _ But! I'm happy your brought those other two fictions of Seto/Anzu...now if you update I would be so happy! _ Please?
iKiohri chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
aw... so cute! please update ASAP! I really loved it! Keep up the good work! _

Ja matta ne.. MMWahz! :D
Lunar Dragon 209 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Do they realy, well the this is my help towards keeping our eath the way it should be. Greta job, eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
yes i admit it and try and spread it, ryou/anzu(or tea however you want it) are a cute couple! - Yeah more updates would be nice but so would not having to deal with schoolwork. Loved the cute little beginning, even have two guys already fighting over her but you have to wonder what she thinks. This tory going to be all from Ryou's POV or you going to mix it up a bit? Hope you can update this or some of your other fics when you get a chance! Ja!
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
cute, another TeaRyou fic! _ this is good so far...
Lily of the Shadow chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
cute beginning _ cheered me up after a long, tiring day of skool _¿ lol
Here4TheParty chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
UPDATE! this is gettin good... pwease? *_*
Scented Feathers chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
You really love Ryou/Tea together. I don't think anyone can change your mind. I'm quite undecided. Its either Seto/Tea or Ryou/Tea. I jus cant choose. Well I like this story. I wonder what Ryou will give Tea. I have an idea. Maybe he'll tell her his unconditional love for her. *Goes In A Dream State* Anyhoo, I hope you update real soon.

Ja ne
LoneGothic chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Aw.. isn't that sweet of Ryou! _ *huggles Ryou & Tea* I know I really should be doing this but... *punches Malik* YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE TEASING RYOU ABOUT LIKING TEA! *slap* SHE'S A VERY NICE GIRL!

And now THAT'S out of my system... what does this have to do with a clown costume? *raises eyebrow*
Chibi Kitty Sorceress chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
[squeals] Ryou and Tea are such a cute couple! Write more!