Reviews for Dino Crisis: Ibis Island and the Third Energy
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Another great chapter!

I have two questions though. First, I remember that this game has three possible endings. Are you opting for the one considered the "true" ending? Second, when will you update the story next? I really want this story to come back soon because I'm loving every minute of it!
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
You have perfectly captured the spirit and story of this game! You have also perfectly captured the most important difference between Dino Crisis 1 and Dino Crisis 2. Dino Crisis 1 is about being stealthy and conserving your ammo. Dino Crisis 2 is about emptying as much lead as possible into the dinosaurs attacking you.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Hope you finish this story real soon!
JohnP87 chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
I was wondering if you are going to complete the story because I am really liking the outcome also I can't stand cliffhangers I want to see more what would happen can you try and complete it I am really enjoying the story also I have played the game already and I still like to read it I look forward to seeing more if possible
charland77 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
hey this story is awesome, you should continue it
charland77 chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
yo this story is great, when are you gonna add chapter five
josue chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You write excelent!
tudor chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
a superb game... i'm waiting for another one on PC...
Xzaviyer Hoffpauir chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is a very good start to an amazing game (I too am novelizing this game! :)) The mood is set a bit, and the cinematic sequences are good for a writing version. This having been said, I must suggest that the part where cooper is running to add a bit more emphasis on the fear. His mind is thinking a MILLION THINGS by the signs of his body language, and in this moment of confusion and terror, you must put into account what his BODY is going through. If I were to do this part, I would put emphasis on his nerves being rattled and his adrenaline pumping through his veins to better incorporate the true fear and confusion that befell Cooper before he was eaten alive... Overall though, I find this read very suiting for a novelization of a game that SHOULD have been novelized a LONG time ago... Keep up the good work, and make sure to REALLY get your readers jaws dropping, their mouths watering, and their eyes glued to the horror and mystery, of Dino Crisis! :)
Michael chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Nice story. It's very good. Please make another chapter. You know, it has been almost THREE years since you updated this story, and Dino crisis is HOW old? 19! I want to read more from you, but you'll have to kick it into high gear and get this shit done. Don't worry, that's the only complaint I have.

Just please, please, finish the story.
Bluewolfdemon12 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I liked this story, but the only thing you changed. Is that the T- Rex ate cooper, not thew him at the ground.
Bluewolfdemon12 chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
This is a good story make more! I have the game and it is alright!
TigerBoy77 chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
I love your story! I ave actually beaten the game several times so to hear this and to think about the game it makes me laugh. I can just picture them in my head saying all those things! Keep up the good story!
seth chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Are you ever going to finish this one up? It would be a shame to let a good work go unfinished.
Her Royal Nonsense chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
wow! this is such a fantastic novelization, and you're a very talented writer! it's such a shame that there are very few well-written dino crisis fics here, so i was definitely happy when i stumbled upon this. looking forward to more!