Reviews for Be My Valentine
permanentsirens chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
That's really cute!

A true story, eh?

Reminds me of how I got together with my last boyfriend.

Still...

Adorable!
Shink1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
YEA GREAT JOB! and awesome davis bashin. please check out my stories and the one about tk&kari getting together cause of my character shink. if u want to use him in a story later, u can!tk&kari forever! down with davis
Beck chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
AHHHHH! Kawaii! This fic is adorable. It made me feel all fuzzy and happy.

Which is damn hard to do, and you know it. ::kiss:: Very good job, "pretty." This fic deserves more reviews...
aurani chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I realized i never reviewed this one either.

Comment: Ew. it's a straight couple! (hehe. j/k. it was okay. sorry. too... happy)
Janaz Yasa chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
very good patafzx...exactly when did this happen? i want to put real faces on everyone besides you. and i'm so putting this on my new site. *smiles with satisfaction at finding the first non-lemon for her new site*
Vandesdelca chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
LOVE IT!
Dilandau1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
This is great! *clicks favorites button* I love Takari!
Chastity1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Must clarify something: *Based* on a real experience. To all my school peeps - I'm not THAT in love with either of them. You know what I mean. It's dramatized for that sake of ficcing. And no happy ending for me, of course. So anywho, enjoy my slightly altered realities!
Moni Lee chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
hey lamont! ok its monica w...yeah. lee's my middle. thats a really sweet story! i didn't know u FELT that way bout costny boy & the little hyper boy i like 2 kall "my embarrassing friend/ex/retarded friend." cuz he certainly is embarrassing ain't he? & if it makes u feel any better i was nearly heartbroken when jc started going out w/ his soon 2 be ex even tho i had a bf the time. ~moni
The great Simmy chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
You weren't really in love with trophies though, were you? I never knew. And bunny never went THAT far... but if i forget you said "real experience" it was a great fic.
box1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
that was good... I can say that I have *imaginary* experiance and have come across the whole 'loved to forget another' type thing.
Renn Ireigh chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Sweet
ChirikoFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
Very very very very cute! I love it! I am not much of a big digimon fan, but this is very good! keep writing!
Gizmo chapter 1 . 3/13/2001