Reviews for Three's A Crowd
Kyandoru chapter 9 . 3/11/2006
im sorry but are you ever going to update again b/c this story has such good plot potential!
dreamfox23 chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
i think u reviewers r dumdums i mean i think tht was the END. no like seriosly i don't know why i think it's the end but it feels like it though. the author purously left the thing opened to get u lazy ppl thinking or to make a sequel . i dunno im not the author . but it seems like marik will be like tht and wont wake up and as the mirror was in the bathroom ryou will stay with kura and mal. that could happen or marik WILL wake up and kura goes with him but i doubt tht will occur. *sigh* if im wrong and tht wasn't the end then i must agree with the reviewers . GET UP AND POST ALREADY I KNOW IT HARD TO DECIDE BUT WERE FREAKIN WAITING HERE !11. ! hehehehehe just kiddin but i guess tht was the end since they haven't posted in a long time ! well chao chao u ppl
T.Lei chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
O'kay, you do realize that if you don't update soon, I'll go insane and begi writing everything,with a whole bunch of comma's,and then the comma police will come and take me away,and you wouldn't want that, would you,? Post soon!
TREV chapter 9 . 7/26/2005
wow! wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

oh and wow.
trev chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
aw...aw...

aw... poor marik! y doesn't he give up on malik and his albino bastards and come call on trevor! i can turn him straight! but still WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T MALIK HATE HIM? WHY THE FUCK NOT? BRUTALLY RAPED FOR YEARS! CAN U IMAGINE?
trevor chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
ok u've convinced me. i hate marik. and now ure trying to make ppl FORGIVE HIM? do u HONESTLY think that malik WOULD FORGIVE HIM? REALLY! FOR WHAT HE DID! for fuck's sake that is one twisted bastard - the only reason he shouldn't be killed on the spot is because he should be SLOWLY TORTURED TO A LONG AND HORRIBLE DEATH! and don't they ever get jealous or worried in their threesome?

gr bye trev.

ps. AMAZING AMAZING FANTABULOSO WRITING! IF it were a potter fic (god the new one bugs me) then u would have at least a thousand reviews. ure that good. honestly.
mind crushed disturbed trevor chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
but they were so pretty...so pretty...
trev chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
great. and now the rape starts again. *hums squirrelly songs in useless attempt to comfort self..* no...
trev chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
hm...i don't like this story as much as ure one shot or whateva ones...u've set my standerds too high lmao. its just malik seems so pathetic...so scrawny chicken boy...get marik the sexy beast in here!
HellzKatt chapter 9 . 7/7/2005
omg wow that chapter turned out to be awsome it was great i luved it. well i'm glasd marik did'nt die. and i stand with what i said before i really hope u put mariks eyesite bac cuz i just don't like the image of him blind so plez PLEZ find a sneaky way to bring it bac millenium magic surgery or that old egyptian remedy plant it's sadi that one eats this plant and can regain what's lost like body parts and stuff it's legend/myth in japan cuz no one can find the plant and they have another kewl myth sorta like it in egypt if u want i can tell u it and i think i can give u a site on it just email and ask if ur interested but i really want marik's eyes bac i don't think it's sounds good with him inpared and the whole chapter on how it happened kinda sounded bad but this chapter was definatly one of the best good luck with future chapters can't wait to see how it turns out see u next chapter bi

Merika
MariksMyra1614 chapter 9 . 6/29/2005
That really is...kind of a demented story now, but its good because of the details. Your way of describing things makes it work out quite well...T.T Poor Marik...I'm pretty surprised he'd be alive too. I don't see how he would revive after all that. It would be kinda cheesy if he were to revive. If anything, he'd be braindead, considering his brain kinda spilled on the floor. Dude...he's so seriously messed up and depressed. Why does he keep trying to kill himself if he knows he can't? Wow...anyways, hope you write more soon. I'm hoping somehow this can be a happy ending, otherwise it would be really sad. There's more, isn't there? Said something about an epilogue, but it seems like a bit of an odd way to end it. I wanna know what happens with Marik, if he joins the relationship...what happens? Meh, if this is over, you must do a sequel of some sort..eh, I guess I'm done ranting. Great writing, but there's gotta be more!
Ivory Tears chapter 9 . 6/27/2005
Really wonderful story, I really like it. Poor Marik, he

always ends up in the worst type of situation.*cries* Please write a sequel for this because this is such an intriguing and fantastic story that it shouldn't end so. But tis up to you, you're a really excellent writer! _
pocky fiend chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
this story was so awesome...
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 9 . 6/20/2005
Intriguing ch, and overall an alluring story. It was also very nicely written. Though the ending, while I admit was a brillant twist, was a little iffy; the fact that Bakura felt that he was a third wheel was a bit abrupt as he never really mentioned anything about it before hence the twist, and sort of incomplete since it didn't have a chance to build up on his emotions, like they were always portrayed pretty happy together as a threesome. But then again, that might have to do with the fact that I'm more of a fan of B/R, M/M, and B/R/M/M, so it's a bit bias of me to say that, forgive me.

Regardless, I still enjoyed the story and the ch. I found it sort of amusing in the beginning when Mariku thought the eye of the sennen items could help him see, lol. But at same time, it was sad and just stupid of him. Very interesting yami psychology too. Well I hope you keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more of your fics.

-Michiru
Pihorist chapter 9 . 6/20/2005
Well, to be honest, I'm dissapointed.

The ending was rather abrupt. Last chapter Marik was completely smitten with Malik, and suddenly he thinks he isn't. It seems like you used the attempted suicide to end the story on good terms. It's tough for me to sort out my thoughts right now, so forgive me. You gave Bakura one event that you could have him "connect" with Marik. only one-and he seemed, at the end of the epilouge, that he ended their relationship rather abruptly. I mean, four chapters or so ago they were all having a threesome-and then, without and indication up 'til the final chapter, Bakura mentions that he's felt like a third wheel (which makes it seem kind of hastily added in...). You really didn't build on it at all.

As I said, it's late for me, so forgive me if I don't make sense. As much as I didn't like the ending, it was still very well written. I'll be checking up on the progress of "Night of Fire" and looking for any other stories you may put up! Keep writing!