Reviews for I Know Those Eyes
ShadoWolf55 chapter 28 . 8/20
Aww... This was incredible! Thank you for writing!
SBD chapter 28 . 7/27
Great story, I teared up too. I just wish Naruto was more positively expressive towards Sasuke; the two were best friends you know? Well, as best as Sasuke could be to someone else. And don't listen to that other reviewer, I think he hit his head or something. The punishment was fine for the occasion, though it would be great to have a sneak peak to what life would be like for the two after. I loved it, it was one I would say a classic haha. Good job; not many stories can make me cry.
How sweet, i like it when sakura said "but i wouldn't have him any other way." That's unconditional love alright *sob*
Coolstorybruh chapter 28 . 3/29
I have to say this... To all those rude comments... This is a freaking SASUSAKU story! If you don't like it go read something else! And it's a FANFICTION for fuck sakes so the author can do whatever the fuck she/he wants with the story and characters. Anyway, I loved it! Hope you write more great stories!
That was the biggest bunch of bullshit ive ever read and like in the manga sakura will be alone with their disgusting baby while hes still off being an "avenger." how pathetic!
You fuck up! I actually thought the right fucking thing was gonna happen then! How dare you do that! Tsunade WOULD have finished that traitorous bastard off! So fuck you retard! No one in their sane mind would let a criminal live!
Just fuck off already! Fucker! Sasuke has to die! Its the right thing!
What a bunch of bullshit. How dare you use gais promise to lee. Only he can say hell die with lee. Fuck off you thieving fucker! If it was real, in the actual anime, tsunade WILL have that traitor killed!
I only wish tsunade would kill the bastard! Stop dissing naruto you filthy shit! Sasuke deserves to die! Hes a traitor! And a useless loser anyway! Something tells me that as a shit writer, youre gonna give shithead traitor and the pink head bimbo slut a happy ending! Youre fucked in the head!
Fuck off retarded shit! Naruto is not noisy! He grew up, unlike the traitorous teammate who should die and the pink haired bimbo slut who will never grow up! Sakura needs to be with someone who actually loves her. So fuck off with your shit story!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Ungrateful little whore doesnt deserve to be loved! She should be left alone to wonder why she loved a bastard like sasuke! This is such a shit story! How dare u hurt lee like that u tramp!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
I wish shithead sasuke would die and slutty pathetic sakura would grow up!
ChanRawr chapter 28 . 11/27/2014
well, i was shocked of sakura's reaction to sasuke when sasuke went to her after his trial. i didnt expect her to be like that but you made it more 'reasonable' and i loved it. this story is of sasusaku is the BEST story i'd ever read yet. its so heartfelt, the emotions are flooding! i didnt expect kakashi to die hahaha :(
i loved how you potrayed sasuke's character, he's not OA, and it made me fell in love with him much more XD. i loved everything except for Tsunade's character hahaha seems not her hehe :)
but over all it's spectacular, and it made me cry, a lot.
hoping for stories from you, and wishing it would still be sasusaku 3
ShanChan chapter 28 . 11/27/2014
this made me CRY FLOOD OF TEARS. and this is the BEST FANFICTION OF SASUSAKU, i swear.
im still in awe, hahaha hands up to the author. you're so AMAZING. you potrayed well the characters, and it felt like this was real, i mean with the anime.
hope you make more stories because you have such an amazing talent :)

and i hope there would be a SasuSaku scene in the Last Movie 3
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
What a trampy whore. Shes playing with narutos feelings the damn slut! I hate sasusakus! Theyre disgusting!
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »