Reviews for Healer
Naytia chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
They're getting closer to each other! Its so romantic!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Not finished :(
Madelin chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
This is definitly one of the best fanfics i've ever 3
Madywashere chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
How did he regain his eyesight? Or did i miss something? Im confuesd
Ikutolover93 chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
aww more
Muzica95 chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
I love this please continue, or if there is a sequel please let me know, really like this it is one of the best I have ever read!
Nichoo chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
This is my first time EVER reviewing anything. And it is only because this is a great story that I am. Even though it is many years later, you should really finish this. This story sucked me in and I was very upset when it ended where it did.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Update soon, please.
Mika Kezumi chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
this is truly interesting. I really like it
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
Where is the rest continue PLEASE!
Bubzlyrose chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
LOve your story pls make more the idea is really interseting
grimmich chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
WOW! This is REALLY good! I love it! I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens next! I love the developing relationship between the characters and I love the plot. I can't wait to see Sessh start to train her! I love the fact that you are teaching her the sword! Did Kagome bring those scrolls that were 'calling' to her? If so it would be the opportune time to read them with Sesshomaru to find out what is going on... Is the bad guy one of those three miko's that Inutaisho mentioned or could it be a descendant (seeing as I don't doubt the actual miko's are long dead by now...) that was taught to hate the family of the House of Moon... I wonder who betrayed him though... I hope it is not his Uncle or the siblings, I will be very mad at you if it is someone close to him poor guy has been through enough emotional pain already! Well, I hope you update soon!
katara Y.O.U chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
oh please update it! _ -gets on knees and begs-
Shayla Wolf chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
hey great story! i was so amazed at its awsomeness. but i was realy saddend when i saw you did not finish it, i was just wandering can you tell me if you plan to? you can reach me on facebook or by email at . my facebook is my screen name for this message, i have a picture of a cat girl looking sad while touching a flower as my screen picture just so you know...we can also chatt too seeing as we are both Sesshomaru lovers lol
HibarixZhen chapter 15 . 4/4/2011