Reviews for Fukai Negai
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
nice
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
Am I the only one that cries everytime I read this
moon730 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
hi
Sofia-Puffergirl chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
I think this story is pretty old... but also pretty fantastic... and also incredibly good at preventing me from doing homework. I was... well.. not trying to read too much in a day, but now I'm just like... so sick of homework. You don't even understand how much more interesting this is than my AP Gov book.

Anyways, while I do want to take a moment and just say I love the plot and stuff and I really want stuff to work out between Sakura and Syaoran, and Tomoyo and Eriol. I also think that is is very cool how you've taken the time to develop the other Characters as well. Mai, and Meiling especially. You gave them all back stories on how and why they treat Sakura the way they do and perspective on how they really feel about it... and that's just awesome. There's so much depth in this story from so many different angels... it's just fantastic!
icyangel27 chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
I just finished this story two weeks ago and I was blown away by it (though I could review it today). But I'm so glad that I read this :) I haven't read any good SyaoranxSakura stories so I usually didn't bother looking for them but I'm glad I found this one :)
What really surprises me how real their relationship is; you could probably see something like this in real life (maybe not the bet XD) but the whole break up and then make up :) I would have never been able to resist the urge of them just getting back together forever (and staying that way) but the way you made them "sort-of" get back but then break up but again probably (And I hope!) get back together is real for me :) I especially liked that even though Syaoran and Sakura were not on speaking terms after the break up, he still took care of her when she was deeply sick (my favourite part :D)
Great story! PCE
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A xD hahahah 3 Syaoran accidentally HEARD it! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa TOMOYO chan! *tears falling* your such a great FRIEND and a COUSIN 3 whaaaaaa xD
mariacd1 chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Love it most like sakura and shaoran it is goi g to muy favorites :)
Vanessa chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
You're giving me a heart attack here, oh my gosh! T.T When will Sakura ever tell Syaoran that she asked him out because of a bet as well? Waaaa. You're story's good. I mean, if I could react like this because of it, it must mean that you're really great! Congratulations!
kana-sensei chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
You make me cry. :( I want to believe that they got back together, but my heart is still breaking because of they went their separate ways. Ughhh, why not be like Tomoyo and Eriol? I love Sakura and Syaoran to bits, but they've just got to accept the fact that they were made for each other and that nothing would ever / should ever break them apart. Okayyy. I loved your storyy. Rant session over.
aurora0914 chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
what happened in the end? Do they marry? And i loved it! Such detail... this is a work of an amazing author!
Orange Summer Tangerines chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
I never thought they will end up like that... but the ending tells me there’s another chance I was kinda slowing down my reading speed for the past few days and now I reached this story’s end—I partly didn’t like that feeling since I enjoyed every chaps of this. I love this story that I don’t mind staying up past midnight just to read this(I’m not complaining, just telling you how I love this)

I love your writing style, especially on description of the characters feelings.
Orange Summer Tangerines chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
They’re finally back together!
Orange Summer Tangerines chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Woah! I love the progesses in each of the couples here 3
Orange Summer Tangerines chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Wonderful ending you got here! Though, I couldn’t shake the feeling that a lot of things are bound to happen...