Reviews for The Trouble With Insolent Nekos
me chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Well, this marks an end to another fic.. v.v Well I must say, your story is really great, especially what the trigger was. Real fluff I see. *hehe*
Anyways, it's been a while since I read a fantastic story such as this. You have the potential to write, though keep a lookout on grammar and spelling likewise. Otherwise, good work! The best ever! Looking forward to reading more ;))) Ciao!
ElizabethBathog chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
Neko Netto for the win! YAY! :D Thank you for writing this! :D
nequam-tenshi chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
AWE! Love your story!
Deathcas chapter 14 . 12/2/2008
I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS FIC!

I WAS READING IT ONE MEDIA MINER, BUT IT WASNT FINISHED ON THERE (PLUS, I DONT EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT THERE) AND I WAS LIKE, NO!XD

BUT THEN I FOUND IT HERE, AND I WAS LIKE, WOOHO!

I AM SO GLAD I FOUND IT, ITS A GREAT STORY, AND I LOVE IT!

(SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS, FORGOT TO TURN THEM OFF...NOW I SOUND WEIRD) ANYWAYS, EXCELLENT FAN FIC!

ME THINKS ITS KAWAII!XD
WaiiKitsune chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
Aww... How very cute! Two boys, or rather, one boy plus one cat-like boy is definitely one of the best mix for fluff! The ending is wonderfully concluded. Yay for the fic

Kawaii-no-Kitsune
Molto Alesato chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Um...Why wasn't this mentioned ever again in this story...?
bluekitsune251 chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
*desperately attempting(and failing) to keep from laughing my guts out* This chapter is so great! I've read this story several times, and this chapter always cracks me up, especially the roller coaster part! (I'm like Enzan in that respect! ;) lol I love it!
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 14 . 9/2/2007
Hahahahah kawaii! It was a very nice story x3 I think it needed a little more RockmanxBlues but hey, it was still awesome x3. Because it's true, even in the show and games, it wasn't until after Chaud met Lan... whoops, Enzan met Netto that he finally started to ease up and show emotions more. (mostly only around Blues or Netto x3) ah well* me liked! Well done!
Gioll chapter 14 . 7/1/2007
Wow!

Awesome fic, i love it, great... Everything really

I'm almost ready to beg for a sequel to this, Please?

umm, sorry, not good at reveiws, but i love the story

You rock!
Arid Tundra chapter 14 . 6/2/2007
Aw! That was so cute! .
Alliecard chapter 14 . 5/23/2007
Cuties! I love the neko VIRUS!
Allison Hillman chapter 14 . 3/12/2006
Please say he didn't turn back into a cat. It would be kind of hard trying to explain to his father what the trigger was ; (nervous laughing)
Allison Hillman chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
OH MY GOD. HE DIED HIS HAIR PINK! I CAN'T BELIEVE PROTOMAN DID IT TO! ON HIS OWN TERMS! THAT WAS SO FUNNY.
Flippant Wisdom chapter 14 . 2/7/2006
...These stories are going to turn me into a Enzan/Netto fan in no time... And here I SWORE I wouldn't...

Ah, to hell with it. Beautiful. Love the personalities of all the characters and how everything turned out - especially the trigger. That will give me giggles for days to come.

I should most likely check to see if there's a sequel, but whatever happened to that girl back in chapter 3? Was she the culprit that kind of walked out without a spotlight, or was she forgotten. Eh, something to ponder.

Anyway, great story, hope there's/will be a sequel!
chiming.softly chapter 14 . 1/3/2006
*insert rabid enzan/netto fangirls here* squee! that was amazing! i LOVE the ending part! inner me: it was sorta predictable tho... me: shush! *sweatdrop* well, it kinda was. BUT SWEET ALL THE SAME! i am a gigantic enzan/netto fan, so good work! no, great work! no, awsome work! _