Reviews for Chicken soup
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Cool. Can you write one about the crazy stuff that Lloyd, Colette, and perhaps Genis gets up at school? There are rarely good stories before about the game about the infamous trio's friendship.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
A sweet little piece...not really angst in my opinion...after all, everyone has the right to get angry, right? _ It was really nice, though. I liked the whole Lloyd-feeding-Colette really matches the simple little couple. _ Not much more to say! Absolutely wonderful.
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Lloyd and Colette equals all good! What else can I say?... actually, never mind...
Betty chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Brilliant, perfectly brilliant and sweet, I loved it, you will have to make more stories.

Chibi Presea chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
I like it very much!
Urby chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Your talent inspires me...(drools)

Its so fluffy it makes me want to make a blanket out of eet...
Roaming Shadow chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Yet another of your excellent one-shots. Everything fits in so well, I can literally see everything happening in real life. Keep up the good work.

Roaming Shadow.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Yay! Good story!

I really love your one-shots, you know that? Hehe. I love how you write Lloyd and Colette together, it's so fluffy!

LateNiteSlacker chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Hmm this one seemed really random, cute but random!
F00l3Al2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Is there going to be another chapter?
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Very good! I loved the part where Raine hit Genis with the fan. Cute. Have I mentioned I love your stories? Lol. Keep up the good work!