Reviews for Daisy's Wonderful Day
Arien30 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
What a lovely little hobbity tale! It's how I've always envisioned hobbits; happy, caring, and every good thing. Even during the Ring-war (except, of course, for the scouring)! Absolutely marvelous!
Kathy chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I love to read about hobbits and this story hit the spot. -Kathy
tongue in cheek scribe chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
What a sweet story! Loved it!
JastaElf chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Oh, that was so sweet! And the ending was unexpected-I wasn't looking for that kind of turn! How lovely! AND her parents are there, a step ahead of her... (grin) I love it!

Milo is a sweetheart of a Hobbit-reminds me of Sam a little with his bravery and loyalty-and I'm So glad he rescued her from that icky Togo Hamwich! Yuck...

I ordinarily don't read Hobbit fics, being an Elf shipper... but this one caught my eye, and I'm glad I read it. Thanks for sharing the tale with us all! It is well written, and the characterizations are nice. Thanks!
Ariel3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
What a delightful little tale! I am sorry others haven't reviewed this already, but it is very sweet. I can see a few places where a beta would have come in handy, but it was nicely done!
Rous chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Oh, my. I do not usually read Hobbit stories, Frodo really turns me off, but I have read a few lately that were very much worth it. This is one of these few. Very well written and extremely interesting. Not your run-of-the-mill angsty dribble. Thank you very much.

Buttershots and popcorn for such a cute piece.

Rous