Reviews for Nodin:Son Of Hidalgo
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
please update soon.
Sharky22 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
hi I love your story! Hidalgo is one of my fave movies! Plz update soon!
Dreamstar's Courage chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
Hey, LOVE the story, but saw some similarities between this chappie and some future un-uploaded ones on mine, Legacies: Desert Sun. I just wanted to let you know that when and if you read them and see similarities, I'm NOT copying you.
pinknwhiteDQ chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
COOL fight scene sis! GEEz... it's like star wars, only no light sabers and it's ponies instead. You might wanna chill out and find a pace to the story... find your voice, so to speak, then just let er buck, as it were. You're doing a great job, you just might wanna try to show the readers a definite storyline... apart from that, keep up the good work!
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
please keep going...
Cursive Obsession chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
Awesome story! Its really interesting from the horses perspective! Please continue to write!
shadow reaper2 chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
ur story is pretty interesting. i like the idea of seeing through the horse's eyes. i'm curious about what'll happen, so update soon please.
pinknwhiteDQ chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
OHH! I LIKE! MORE MORE! I WANT MORE! by the way, Thank you for calling my little *nag* a stud. He and I both appreciate that. (laughs, rolls on the ground,) Im on EGGNOGG!
HiddenTiger13 chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
story seems good so far...but could you add a few more comas? sometimes a paragraph seems like one big idea and i have to reread it to find the correct pauses.
black eagle chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Hmm...I was re-reading this story when I came to the part about NOdin being forced out of the herd by Hidalgo. What age was Nodin? Because mature stallions only drive out the colts if they are old enough-they don't kick out colts just for anyway its still a great story...
luglove chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Why don't you update? I really want you to upsate! I check this fanfic like everyday!
black eagle chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
nice story! And great battle scene. This is really good. Write more!

You say the names have meanings? Umm...can you put out a name etymology so we can learn what the names mean?
HiddenTiger13 chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
cool. i can see a good story starting to form.
Irish Bumblebee chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
This is an interesting story. I really like how you are using first person/narration to tell the story. I find that hard to do, so I admire it when others are able to make it work... If you could describe the surroundings a bit more, let us see where the characters are, it would help us readers get a picture of how they live.
luglove chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
Cliffie! I love Cliffies. Please write more soon.