Reviews for Of Love, Hate, and Other Crap
Kurix chapter 56 . 4/15/2007
Umm... what happened? This was such a great story... then cut. Nothing else for two years...
S.P.D. Gold Ranger chapter 36 . 2/13/2007
Oh, my god!

I absolutely LOVE this story! It's got a bit of just about everything!

Being a writer myself, I love seeing all kinds of genres mixed together.

(Okay, I'll wrap it up here, 'cause I think I'm starting to sound like an idiot.) Anyways, keep up the good work!
azngirlchibi chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
*pokes* Hmm... did you like, die on us? Or are you just busy? In which case, sorry to bother you... but please update... please?
Kurix chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Dude, this story is excellent! Just where have you been, though? It hasn't been updated in over a year! Where are you?
DeathBallerinaAmy chapter 56 . 4/26/2006
o that was cool :)
DeathBallerinaAmy chapter 55 . 4/26/2006
very cool and creepy! i hope cream and charmy will be alright!
Mrs. Billie Joe Armstrong chapter 56 . 10/30/2005
got that right o well it still rox plez continue bye
Oathkeeper89 chapter 56 . 10/12/2005
Update soon, I beg you! *tears hair out*
azngirlchibi chapter 56 . 10/11/2005
...well... this chapter was short, but it's still ok... I just whished it was longer, but i can understand if you can't think of anything, ecspecially during colledge. I mean, I'm not even CLOSE to colledge, but school is KILLING me. Anyways, update soon, with a nice, long chapter _
Cryo Kaiser Flowen chapter 55 . 10/6/2005
YAY you finnally update it, even if it was short it got what you wanted to get out
azngirlchibi chapter 55 . 10/6/2005
ouch... my eyes... I've been reading this for like a week, 3 hours everyday. I just LOVE your fic. PLZ update, or i would've done all that reading for nothing...
Oathkeeper89 chapter 55 . 9/27/2005
Nice. Hope next chapter gets up soon.
Chazman chapter 55 . 9/27/2005
Broken A/C, everyone asleep and cannot waken/stay awake, instincts warning them to NOT fall asleep. No clue what you're planning, but my mind drew diagram of CO. Although that usually isn't emitted from A/Cs...usually fuel based heaters. I digress.

Interesting sub-plot going here. *waits to see next chapter*
Grimm Gun chapter 55 . 9/26/2005
Aw shit. For enslaving Charmy and Cream? Skull must suffer. Because of him, Knuckles is stranded out at sea, Espio's taken the big dirt nap, and he has Shadow playing the part of his but monkey. Skull must SUFFER! So as always (and always will be my friend) KEEP ON ROCKIN AND WRITTIN' 'CAUSE I'LL HANDLE THE ROLLING!
Mrs. Billie Joe Armstrong chapter 55 . 9/26/2005
wow great chapter plez continue