Reviews for Beauty and Misery
Raiden20905 chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
TO MUCH CUTENESS I'M GOING TO EXPLODE !
Raiden20905 chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
AWWWWWW! that's so adorable!
Raiden209905 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
There is so much drama and I hate Paris's father who would do that to a son! Keep going i have to see Paris's have a happy ending I have to or I'll die!
MADStar529 chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
Great story! Loved it!
bluuexwolf chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
loved it, it was perfect i love how great you wrote this story
MzMilo chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
interesting...
ishala8 chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
I liked it. And by that I mean that I really, REALLY liked it. While I found the movie completely pointless, throwing all those hot men in made it a source of great inspiration and you seem to have done the best with such an inspiration.

I loved your portrayal of Paris and Patroclus. Also, while Achilles' perchant for jumping straight into action proved quite annoying, I admire you for managing to make him appear less than perfect. He might be the son of a goddess but he is still human after all.

Thank you. It made for a very enjoyable read.
00000909000000 chapter 19 . 2/28/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I loved how Paris and Achilles interacted, just the right amount of Angst and Romance. Thanks for a well written story!
BlaseBlanco chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
I absolutely loved this story and I think you did a fantastic job of making it seem real. I personally love the idea of Achilles being more than a brutish Greek and Paris being a pampered prince.
BlaseBlanco chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
I LOVE this story even though I despise Paris for the most part (in the movie not your fic). You're making him considerably more tolerable and less selfish in my eyes.
excentrykemuse chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
so sweet!
excentrykemuse chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
I love the request! Brilliant!
excentrykemuse chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
so sweet! Strangely, this fic goes incredibly well with breakfast.

cheers, cen
excentrykemuse chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
this is really twisted and yet I can't stop reading!

cen
excentrykemuse chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
... and this makes me want to rewatch troy.

cheers, cen