Reviews for The Way We Live Now
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Gah! They're all channeling Jack. See what happens when you're missing your O'Neill!

Good job showing Carter's doubts and then her realization that she could do this job, that she did do this job.

Love the title.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Excellent Story!
majcarter chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I like it. IT was really good and the characters were in their characeter for the most part.
sg1niner87 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
love the story! will you be adding more to it?
Banner chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Carter as CO - it's great when the Team works together perfectly. Everyone did their job. Carter's personality showed through beautifully - her doubts as well as her faith in her team. She's a highly competent professional and it shows.

Thanks another winner.
jewel chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Excellent story! It was wonderful to read a fic where Col. Sam was in charge off-world. Wish Season 8 would have some off-world adventures like this!
Circakona chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Nicely done! The whole team was well represented in both actions and words, and I really liked how your Carter acknowledged both her military training, own experience and observations of her most CO that gave her the ability to become a leader in her own right. Going to find more of your writings now. :)
iamdragonrider chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
loved it!
NG chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Jara chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Aw, so cute.

Sam really does hang around Jack too much by the sound of it. Hehe! Really enjoyed it o)
macisgate chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
That was so good! So funny! I especially loved that part about Jack napping during SG2's briefing. Great stuff! Really well written.
Little Red chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
YAY! This was wonderful! I don't know if I'm a bad person for thinking "this is so FUN!" when Sam's all almost-drowning and all... but it really was fun, and it made my fair-weather-samfanness go "YAY SAM!" You've got everyone so wonderfully nailed. I think this is my favourite season 8 fic so far, yo. Awesome.

You rock, L!
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Snarky...just...snarky! (great word...and very appropriately applied!) LOL! One of my favorite lines: "Of course, if he were still a Colonel, this wouldn't be happening. Or if it was, it would be his fault."