Reviews for Heroes
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
A great story. Very good.
Ummster chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
u REALLY hav to explain this angel story 2 me, i m very interested now
angel-cordy chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
aww that was good.
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
This poem was so powerful that it threatened to bring tears to our eyes. Angel and Cordelia always belonged together and should have ended up together. In any world other than Joss Whedon's twisted mind, they would have. Might you consider writing a sequel to this or, at least, Cordelia's side of this same scene? Are we believe that Angel was allowed into Heaven, despite being a Vampire, or was his peace and his love granted to him for only a short while before . . . something else happened? Excellent poetry!
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
"So he has Lindsey murdered and still gets everything in the end? There is NO JUSTICE. Poor Lindsey is lying dead among the Sahrvan; Eve is bereft; and Angel gets heaven and Cordelia? That is just not fair at all."

But I personanly think that Lindsey deserved to be killed. 1st of all he is evil! And no matter what anyone says he will always be evil. If he wasent do you think that he would have worked for the Senior Partners. No! Besides even if Lorne hadent killed Lindsey it wouldent have matterd Linsdey would have probably died in the bug battle and then gone stright to hell.

I think Angel at least deserves this a tiny bit for the sacrefices he has made. I know that redemtion is never-ending but this makes me happy when I write and read it and thats why I posted it to give it a somewhat good ending. Lindsey isnt exactly my favorite character. Especially since he impersonated Doyle. Im sorry if you didnt think it was fair but this is the world of Fanfiction. I guess my imgaination is a bit diffrent then yours.

Flames Out

Dragon
silvi-hc chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Oh I love this Love this, I had chills run up my spine! this was so good. A fitting ending I say.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/16/2004