Reviews for Hope for the Future
My Asylum chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Ahhhh! I loved it! It was so suspenseful and well written! Definitely gonna favorite it! :D
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
Aww Fluffy. Heh, Blue Gender rocked
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Agh!

Noo. Babies are a precious gift from God!

Bastards .

Loven it
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
yup... skip the after birth! lol

Sounds scary!

AWW! twinseseses!
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
AWW! I liked this. I like Blue Gender. I own it, lol.

So far this fic has got my attention! :)
Stoic Moose Zombie chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
Nice way to tie up loose ends. Good story.
Mike Kromer chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Man this is good, could be beter if expanded into somthing more but it's fine good work on this
Mark Reynolds chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Absolutely geneus. You managed to capture the relative personalities and actions that the actual characters might make. The story was also very creative and enticing. I read the whole thing thorugh without pause, I loved it! For a first fanfic, this is amazing! I'm interested to see more. The only criticism i could give you is to make the main problem a little more extreme. Part of what makes the morals of stories acceptable is the price it takes to learn them. I really liked it though! great plot twist, i only saw it coming just a little before it happened.

-Mark
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
The story was real amazing. You handled the labor scene in Part 2 like a pro. Yuji and Marlene almost lost them. Thank goodness Yuji was able to talk the would-be kidnapper out of it. The kids'll have to be watched closely so those bad genes won't take them over but I'm sure they won't.
redrum and wine chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
nice, albeit too much alike to the previous ending.

it seems more like yougot lazy towards the end rather tha creative.

all in all though, i still like it..

keep writting.

its very good for your first one.

_
alatane chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Sorry, I accidently submitted my previously message prematurely. As I was saying, thank you for your reviews. I know I haven't updated in a long time, but I lost one of the dvds that gave me inspiration when writing and only recently replaced it. I hope to give this story a nice, succint wrap-up within two weeks. By the way, in response to the last review, the person in question drugged the children before getting their blood. Thank you.
alatane chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
Thank you for your reviews. I know
redrum and wine chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
ok...how did he draw blood from two babys without waking them up?

i know that i cried from a splinter when i was a kid, so imagine how bad i was with shots. _

the story is too fast paced. take more time with it. add deeper details.

i did always wonder about what happened later, and actually did imagine them having boy and girl twins.

weird huh?

keep writting. this is pretty decent for your very first fanfic though.

keep writting and youll get better.
Rain's love-domon's heart chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
aw! i too am a great fan of BG, and i love the aspect of Yuji and Marlene!
Xx Soul xX chapter 3 . 12/8/2004
I really like the story but the Characters are really out of it, they are nothing like the original. but hey, that's why they call it fanfiction