Reviews for Unjust Rewards
BulletsforValentine chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I like the beast and the beauty part. I guessed it use to be answered he not she.
sesskag chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
Man this is one heck of a funny fic, too bad its been discontenued. . . DISCONTENUED! NO! *falls on floor still screaming NO*

Sorry had to make it funny.
MegFallow chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Hilarious! Though I am quite courious as to what Alucard did to make Integra's walls all bloody.

Its not what I think it is, isn't it? O_o

LMAO! Great humor fic btw!
Big O chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
Captain Bernadotte or Captain Guensch? And the Jackal and Casull are very different.
MegFallow chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
NO! PLEASE DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! This is too funny! I have to know what Walter finds! Please update soon! Into the favs this goes!
MegFallow chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
That was so hilarious when Alucard was being tortured by romance novels. Funny how a sadistic perverted vampire that has probably experienced centuries of erotic moments with different woman in his immortality would be traumatized by something as simple as a Harlequin Romance story.

MUHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT!
MegFallow chapter 8 . 4/21/2007
This is great, my favorite was the part with the mommy and kid scene and the shock-collar was awesome, please use it in more of your Hellsing humor fics.

I love this story!
S.Dot chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
Who woulda thouhgt a lidle romance novel could scare the no life king!
S.Dot chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
Intedra should'veused the collar a long time ago! HAHAHAHAHAHEEHEHeheheeh!
S.Dot chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
Alucard has a drinking problem! HA! What a funny thing to call it!
S.Dot chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Alucard just keeps on pushing Integra's buttons! I enjoyed the part with the Sharpie...
closetcellist chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
I absolutely love this fic! But I feel compelled to say that that is not how blood is actally drawn. I just got my blood drawn today (not by Alucard *tear*), and it takes alot longer than that (and a unit is a lot of blood). Sorry if you already knew that, but I had to say it.

Keep writing!
Wolf eyes555 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Hahahaaha! That was awesome! Apperentaly, Alucard is having the worst luck here. The no life king is meeting his match! Update soon!
LydiaColbat chapter 11 . 2/11/2006
LOL this is going to be good cant wait
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 11 . 2/5/2006
Oh! I can't wait to read what happens next...PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I love this fic and your doing great keep up the great work!Thanks!