Reviews for Unbinding the Contract
Silver Twilight1 chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Update Soon, This Really Caught My Attention.
KyouyaxCloud chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
update soon pliz...
Psych-Bite chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
I wonder what pictures the hokage used...loved it and can't wait for more:D
animelove20 chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
OMg! I love it xD r u going to continue it? plz
asm613 chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
You had Neji kissing and molesting Sasuke in front of Naruto and Shikamaru. But you only had Naruto get mad. Did you forget that in an earlier chapter you had Neji and Shika make out in front of Sasu and Naru, showing that they too were boyfriends? Why didn't Shika get angry at Neji? If Gaara is supposed to be their chaperone; why are Naruto and Sasuke alone right now? Sasuke said the only reason he was there to see Naruto (with flowers) was because Sakura and Ino made him. Well that makes it sound like Sasuke isn't really sorry and wouldn't have followed Naruto if the 2 girls hadn't forced him to. But you have them kissing and making up anyway. None of it was funny and lots of it was illogical_facts you had set in earlier chapters were totally ignored in this chapter.
asm613 chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
Don't understand the point/reason for the fake guardianship/chaperone duty of Lee or Gai. It was not even funny. Especially don't understand why Sasu and Naru would allow Gaara as a chaperone assigned to them by some unknown person. It's Sasu's house. He has a right to who and who does not enter it. He especially would not allow Gaara to chaperone he and Naruto_especially by presenting a scroll that is not signed by an identifiable authority figure. Just signed 'me'. It wasn't funny, it made no sense-so I don't see the point. You also wrote that Naruto defused the situation by saying let's all go to bed and talk about it in the morning_when morning came-they did not talk about it. Just as I don't see the point in having Neji sexually molest Sasuke in front of Shika and Naru. Doesn't make sense and it's not funny. Everything up to this chapter was funny and made some kind of sense. But nothing in this chapter did.
Lyn chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
OMG! You soo need to update this!
Rdrizz chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
Good story so far cant wait for the next part as for as naruto and sasuke getting hiched that would be interesting to read
ZANEradio chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
omg! stupid cliff hanger but great story keep it up! i love the drama between sasuke & naruto and the tieing the not...umm...i would like it but not to soon...
wishmaker101 chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
lol

one word to describe this HILARIOUS!

great story plz continue writing, i feel so srry for poor sasuke but hey i'm certainly enjoying it, but neji is such a jerk... plz make him nicer...i can't stand neji-kun being so rude but other than tht LOVE it!
Tiger159 chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
*drool!*
crescent-moon-demon chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
I just finished reviewing this story on mediaminer, n found out in the reviews that u also have this fanfic posted here. So i've just finished reading all u have. n i've got 1 word: SUPERSMEXYSasuNaruISSOHOTTCAN'TWAIT4MORE! yes...2 me that is 1 word...Update soon, please!
jojo661538 chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
keep up the good work _
LoveOverAnime chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
who's picture is it of? this is so hilarious great job
5 O'clock Somewhere chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
OMG,so kawaii! Tsunade-sama is SO evil... lol. And I'm guessing the girl in the pics is ugly? *grinz* Can't WAIT for the wedding! And poor Shikamaru, with his feelings being messed with... : ) Please update soon!

~Torina Archelda