Reviews for Angel Kisses
Rayni chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Okay, that was ridiculously cute! I really enjoyed it, and I felt that Colette and Lloyd stayed in character the whole time. Great job! :D
Samurai Ryo chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This story was very emotional and very good.
Yamchas Big Pants chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
wow beautiful! Made me go all gooey inside whe! Loved this, you should write more Colloyd.
Queenie Z chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
There is hope for this fandom! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

So sweet. And fuzzy, and spontaneous! Hee. I absolutley love this fic. *Faves!*

The only problem I saw was two minor gramatical errors. Also, Raine's role at the end struck myself and some people I showed this to as slightly un-Raine-like. Maybe she was too cranky, or it was the words she used, but it just struck us as a little odd.

But... Hee. I love this fic. _
Eliannora chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Yeah, you know you enjoyed kissing Lloyd. :P

Lovely story, honestly. Write some more
Perfect Soldier 01 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
*laughs* Raine is so funny.

You know, I really, really like your one shots. Everything is so complete and yet you know there's more. I've been told that that's the sign of a brilliant short story. And that my friend, was just that.

~Perfect Soldier 01

PS: I'm not sure whether my review actually came through for the last one I read. This little review box didn't do what it was meant to. So sorry if you end up with three identical reviews! XD
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Wow. You really know how to write a Lloyd/Colette fic.
gibson16 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Yeah! That was good! I think it's always very important to set the mood which you did with the night and the full moon. I also think it's important to describe what they are thinking and feeling, which you did really well. All around, a good story!
HitnRunHeretic chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Omg! That was so cute! No cute doesn't describe it! I love it!
imforever chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
LOL! Even though they were whispering everyone heard! Should of seen that one coming...
Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wow. That was really stupendous!

I can tell from just this one chapter that you are a splendid writer. PLease keep at it!

Fabulous work.
Tetra Seleno chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Very nice. It was really adorable; I love how you wrote Lloyd and Colette - awesome characterization.

Oh, and a slight peeve: "LLOYD! COLETTE! IF YOU'RE DONE KISSING, COULD YOU COME BACK TO BED? IT'S REALLY LATE AND YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE TIRED TOMORROW!" Typing in caps sorta... weakens the feel of the fic. Next time, try italics; it looks a lot more professionel then writing in all caps. ;

Keep writing!
Altiar chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Nothing less than Id expect from you. A great story, espessially the end:)
LateNiteSlacker chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Yes I did enjoy it! )

That was very cute! I especially liked everyone's reactions at the end!

Is this going to be a one-shot?
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 1 . 9/15/2004