Reviews for This Present Darkness
Celridel chapter 61 . 10/8
It's been twelve years since you finished this. It is undeniable that this is the best fanfic ever made. You are one of those writers that have a skill that can't be told in words. Every character is beautiful, and I dare say Tolkien would be proud.
Thank you for giving us this!
Ithurielistic chapter 38 . 7/12
I'm literally rocking back and forth on the floor. Holy heck. I just- I can't- holy heck.
Ithurielistic chapter 24 . 7/12
I'm screaming rn holy crap
Ithurielistic chapter 15 . 7/12
I can't look away. Oh god. The beautifully written and eloquent storytelling drew me in and now there is no escape O.O

(Sweet lord I love your stories)
Ithurielistic chapter 8 . 7/12
I'm getting seriously scared rn. Aragorn has gone off the deep end!
Ithurielistic chapter 4 . 7/12
I'm getting really, really scared right now. The question is if I have the strength to go to the next chapter... This seems skeevy. Way too skeevy. O.O
AmpalayaJuice chapter 35 . 6/22
Baby Legolas is so cute!
AmpalayaJuice chapter 25 . 6/20
Wait. Wait. I was not ready for this...
AmpalayaJuice chapter 23 . 6/20
I had to take a moment after this because wow. Wtf, Aragorn.
G. Locket chapter 61 . 5/17
Wow... What a ride... I marathoned this story in one day, and I am truly, truly mind-blown.

It has been almost seven years since it was completed, but yes, people are still reading your story. It is thrilling, disturbing, but also beautiful. The intricate natures of love, friendship, power, and lust were masterfully portrayed, and the characters' thoughts, emotions, and motives skillfully developed.

I cannot say that I enjoyed reading this story (although there are parts that made me smile). Its themes are too dark, and its plot too heart-wrenching. But I do appreciate and admire, very much, the carefully crafted descriptions, and the deep meanings behind the words.

Thank you for sharing and please keep writing!
NatheRiver chapter 61 . 4/10
A work of art, thanks for this great experience
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 9 . 3/14
Aaaaand... Did Aragorn -or the thing he is now- ever meet Denethor? Maybe if he had, he could see his mistakes... Jeesh, of course Legolas is trustworthy! Obvoiusly, his best friend is trustworthy! And if Arwen is scared of him, when she loved him so before, it's his own fault. Yep, he's becoming Denethor, mark II.
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 5 . 3/13
I'm pretty sure Sauron IS still in the thing, and is manipulating him.
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 3 . 3/13
Um, he's not going to like that. You are not supposed to be huggging your husband's best friend when said husband walks in the room.
Lotrfn chapter 61 . 3/11
This was an incredible story. I couldn't stop reading although there were many times I wanted to stop because I could not take one more moment of reading of an Aragorn I distrusted and I couldn't stand for my favorite elf to go through one more devastating situation. The characterization was wonderful, as was the dialogue. As far as minor characters go your depiction of King Thranduil was brilliant. It was so hard to read some of the scenes but it was worth it for the end.
1,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »