Reviews for Home At Last
clanderson3675 chapter 23 . 1/3
Nice, but after the stuff settles down, well, I would have all the students tested for their supposed magical abilities, especially if they were all treated the same way as Harry. And I would have Hermione approach Harry-Snape and have her say, "Harry or Snape, whichever you prefer to be called, I have something to tell you there is more than Helen and Marie who is related to a magical family, and she is a granddaughter of a magical person, but she is magical, because I allowed her to use my wand and it worked for her. Now Marie maybe a squib, but this girl Elizabeth is magical. Because when we did our prank she didn't run away, but enjoyed herself. and came to ask us questions and stuff. Which I just now told you." Have Harry-Snape reply like this "Now Mrs. Granger, what kept you from telling me this earlier. And Yes, I suggest that we get all of the students out and have them tested for magical abilities or at least have the decency to look into their backgrounds to make sure that they don't end up like Potter or Helen." Have Hermione reply "Harry, you are becoming too much like Professor Snape, so please drop the act, when I talk to you, but don't drop the act around Ron" winking at Harry.

Now I've given you an idea I hope you go with it.
clanderson3675 chapter 21 . 1/3
so the story answered my other question thankfully, but who is penelope? I know she's Hermiones sister-in-law. But Which weasley did she marry because I don't think hermione has a brother.
clanderson3675 chapter 12 . 1/3
So did you keep Remus Lupin alive or not?
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
slightly confused
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
Just found your story and I'm really enjoying it. But I'm one of those that usually don't review or only at the end of the story.
I bet that you explained the names of the children at the end of the story but so far I would say that everyone is in honour of member of the Order of the Phoenix or friends (Selene Luna). I think Ruby is in honour of Lily and Mary Jane is playing with Hermione's second name. Max is the only one I couldn't really place.
misto713 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Gods, "we need a plan"? A dose of Veritaserum, Legilimency, call the Aurors about a case of abuse of a minor by a muggle, even muggle police could be involved and would agree to place her elswhere and arrest the Dursleys, since they are emotionaly abusing her, simply threaten Dursley to turn him into a pig and this time permanently and not only a tail...

So many options. Theres no Dumbledore to keep the child in an abusive home "for the Greater Good". There is no Voldemort or Death Eaters to threaten her life. Harry is the Chosen One and can do pretty much anything he wants and get away with it. Whos going to protest when he saves his niece from abusive muggle pigs? He could and SHOULD have pulled her out ages ago. There are no blood-wards keeping HER in. Harry defeated Voldemort and cant protect one little girl from a pair of stupid muggles? Is Harry really that weak and pathetic? Six years and he didnt figure out a way to pull one child out of an abusive situation? Emotional abuse is abuse too. Psychological damage is nothing to sneer at.

Interesting idea, but you didnt think it through. There is no reasonable explanation for why Harry is such an idiotic, bureaucratic, emotionally-stunted, pathetic and weak pushover. Six years of not figuring out a solution in a case of abuse... an 11-years old brat could do it. I could understand if he didnt know the girl existed and only learned about her when the Hogwarts invitation comes, but this? Meh.
vampiremuggle chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
Haha this story was great! Really funny :) awesome job!

~Vampiremuggle

Vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
butterflyrain23 chapter 25 . 10/24/2011
I have to say I really enjoyed this fan fiction a lot. I love how you made her go to the school and had her rescued but you also made there be other magical people within the school even if they never knew. squib or otherwise. I do hope that you write more because I did like it. Thanks for the read though! )
mworth1019 chapter 25 . 8/8/2011
too freaking funny... loved it~~~~
The Fourth Bride chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
Sadistic...Megalomaniac...TOM! Lollipop.
toskin chapter 25 . 7/11/2010
I have to say this was quite the fun story! I've only read one other where Dudley had a child that was magic (funnily enough it was a girl also-her brother was all muggle), but yours was much more satisfying. The pranks were great. I haven't read any of your other reviews, so no cheating here, but I'll try to answer the trivia. 1)Can't remember name, but it made Chester's feet grow huge. 2)Ginny 3)No 4)Sirius Potter 5)not sure on this one, but I think where dudley shouted at Harry "you'll get out now!" mimicking Uncle Vernon yeling at Harry after the dementor attack. 6) 6 7) ? 8) Hermione 9)Beaubaton's uniform colors 10) Fleur's sister Extra Credit 1) a curse word bulls-t I think, although it's been a while since I've seen the movie. 2) the bar and arrow pointing up which Bill and Percy jump up to grab to avoid being knocked down by the boys (actually I think it's the whole scene) 3)OOtP when Hermione reads that Boderick Bode was strangled in St. Mungo's after he was starting to improve. I believe Ron said it.
Me Llamo Berry chapter 21 . 4/10/2010
Love the Men in tight references... Ron definitely coughed, "Bullshit, bullshit."

And I was reading the other one and the first thing that popped in my mind was the movie.
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 25 . 2/15/2010
HaHaHa this is great! I love Molly :D Only God knows how she dealt with seven kids! Pranks and things were hilarious! xx
Don-Jam chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
Good over all and some of it was funny. I can see why you did corporal but as it is outlawed in the United Kingdom it did not work for me.
Don-Jam chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
That was funny, even if I do feel for Chester.