Reviews for The Dog's Snake
Lovely read!
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Ah...there NEEDS to be more Ayame/Shigure! :) luved it! :D
Legendary Goddess chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
funny funny funny! I love this pairing and you got the presonalities right on the dot! the only thing is that I a kyoru fan, I despise yukiru, but then again it wasn't really implied. keep up the good work!

~crystal

the one and only
Akunen chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Nice story. Like the ending, about Shi's publisher. So true, hehe.
ERM chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Thank you for not going hard lemon on me. Sometimes that gets creepy. So I really liked the story and I'm hoping maybe for a sequel. :)
Claire Farron chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
WOW that was really good!...I loved that story! yay for you !
Seven Positions chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Aw, I love pairings within the Mabudachi Trio. It's so very cuute.
Maria-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Really really cute! I wasn't sure what else to say but I really don't know what else to say, but I didn't want to send you a review with jsut that one line- nevermind. *sighs* It was a really nice and lighthearted story to read.
Linaeve chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
"He's got that magical effect on me."

he's got that effect on all of us ;

ah, poor innocent Tohru... at least Yuki is there to ward off Ayame's innuendo :D

cheers,

lin.
Rin0a chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
this is very nice indeed!i like it ) hey, maybe you can check out some of my stuff fictionpress too! ~rin0a thanks a lot! ~much luv~Kaye
Hatsu'Woman chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Ha..very nice! The title was very clever by the way. haha Anyways, I have just skimmed through it. I wanted to be the first reviewer, Yes, silly me. Those do sound like things our dear Ayame would say. I like the little game thing he wanted to teach Thoru to play with Yuki. You also divided the sections which I like since I do not like to much detail. Just right!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
kyoru forever! please go on, this is good! _ :)