Reviews for Reflection
The Great Mewkitty chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Just some comments.

Alfred is sixteen so this story had to take place when he was thirteen. (He fooled me at first, too.)

Shady was actually some kind of demon that was caught by earlier Schroedingers then experimented on. He vowed as soon as he got out that he would burn the first person he saw. Maya released him, and then made a deal that he would have the best fun of his life.
Marivel chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
I wasn't sure what to expect when clicking the link, but I'm glad I did. It sounds like an episode of the Twilight Zone, which is awesome. Good job!
Jonaleepuff chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
VERY cool! _ Yep, Alfred doesn't get enough screen time.
Skylark Starflower chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
That was mean and awful and I loved it. _ Why do I delight in such utter pain? Why? _ I dunno, but it's fun! Tee hee. _
meteor9 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Simply put, I loved this.

I want to say more, but as usual I can't think of anything specific. Maybe later? _
Shade Eido chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I think my heart skipped a beat. That story, while short, was terryfying. I believe with all my being that, so long as a story has substance, then length does not matter, and, you've proven my theory with cold proof. I was shaking as I read it because I could see it all in my head.. Poor Alfred.. The man that sees the future sees only death... Great story! Of course, you're Black Waltz so it doesn't surprise me. _
Nina Windia chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Poor Alfred... I really liked this story.