Reviews for Letters For the Silenced
sandramon chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
I didn't care. Wow that was a bliss. Even if it's on hiatus, it's complete enough for me. I can almost figure out how the story can go and that's part of the magic of fics, you know? sometimes they take us somewhere away. I am thankful for this and will wait if it ever comes back. You're writing was splendid but the characters were the best part.
sandramon chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
I don't know if a should keep reading this. Is not finished but i like how realistic it is.
Living Memories chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
I would love it if you'd continue this as well! Ayyy it's 2017 already haha I love this fresh new twist, especially with Tea's interactions with different characters. I'll wait here patiently for a new update! :D
jarjayes chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Very well written! You have a strong skill when it comes to narration.

I'll follow you. I know what it feels to have a story on hiatus.
Hopefully, you can continue this.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
YOu write very well.
It's captivating.
Yugi is dead. Poor guy.
nogitsunescoyote chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This story looks so awesome! Wish you would update. Really like it!
browneyes730 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I love you so much for writing this and I hate you so much for not coming back.

I'm just kidding, I don't hate you.

But, do you know of this wonderful work of art you have created? There are no spelling mistakes and the grammar is perfect. Your writing is so full of insight. It's heartbreaking and breathtaking. It's absolutely gorgeous. And you just abandoned it, just like that. I've read all your other stories and I didn't want to read this one because I knew it would just leave me sad that you wouldn't be continuing it. But I made up my mind and read this and I don't regret it, even if it breaks my heart that you won't be continuing this.

I know it may be useless to ask you to come back. It's been like seven years. You probably don't even check this anymore. But, if you do get the chance to read this... Would you please consider coming back? Your stories deserve closure. This story is beautiful. And I thank you so much for sharing these first two chapters because even if you never come back to finish it, at least we can treasure these two chapters. Thank you. :)
AvidReaderAlso chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
This story is remarkable in its level of insight, and I do hope that some day you will be inspired to continue it. I also applaud your attention to grammar and syntax, and your descriptions are very well-done - just the right amount of detail.

Grief is so much more complicated than mere sadness - loneliness, anger, denial... you have managed to incorporate these without melodrama, which takes real talent. The characters' reactions to the loss of Yugi are very believable and 'in character', and focussing primarily from Tea's point of view was definitely the right choice. Kaiba is the perfect counterbalance for her. Good job.
r0gue lebeau chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Ok, no more hiatus please? UPDATE!
N.T. Embe chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Your work is breathtaking. I see that the last time you updated this was somewhere over a year ago. That's a shame. This is such an emotional and calming story, I just feel it's such a shame that you've kept it on hold this long.

*Shrugs* I dunno. But I just wanted to tell you that you did a wonderful job on this one. *Smiles* If you can, update it sometime, okies? I'll be looking forward to it! And once again, beautiful, beautiful story.
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
You are continuing, right? Please, the emotian in this story is behond amazing. So please, update?
Darkdaisy chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
great story, i
White Artemis chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
This is...WOW!
darkangelwp chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
i really love it please update soon
Araindil chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
I am seriously tearing up over this story. Marvelously done! A lot of the angst stories nowadays are so out of character, but your characterization of everyone is just perfect. Absolutely beautiful. This story is going to haunt me for a long time.