Reviews for Letters For the Silenced
Araindil chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
I am seriously tearing up over this story. Marvelously done! A lot of the angst stories nowadays are so out of character, but your characterization of everyone is just perfect. Absolutely beautiful. This story is going to haunt me for a long time.
Sirael Lythling chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
i nearly started crying. i probably would have, but i don't cry that often (and it would have scared my mom, who's not sure if she trusts this was so deep and moving, and i really loved it. you're an amazing writer.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
This is by far, so far, one of the better stories I have read. The way the feelings experienced upon Yugi's death are put forth is brilliantly done, and of a realistic nature, and the interaction between Tea and Kaiba is realistic and very well done. I lok forward to this story's continuation.
rebelxxwaltz chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
It's great. Very well written and original. You arrange words very nicely. The characters' emotions were conveyed very powerfully, as well. I got really sad after Téa saw Tristan's tattoo!

And your Kaiba was just super. I want to take a nap in his office! You made his couch sound really comfortable!

I hope you plan to add more to this at some point, I would really like to see what happens next.
midnightPhilosopher chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
Akai: *eyes watering* Oh god...YUGI! *crys rivers*

Kurai: Oh god *opens unbrella*

Akai: It's so sad! I felt really depressed for like...two periods. That's three hours until my friend managed to pry out from me why I was sad and procedded with the correct therapy.

Kurai: In other words, she was shown a picture of Kaiba. *rolls eyes*

Akai: *blush* So...there gonna be a part three? Please say yes, and please say 'Yes. I'll put it up soon.' Please?
Kairi Serenity Dark chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
oh...thats soo sad! but i really like it!
LeafeKnight7 chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
I like it! Angst is slowly becomign one of favs now...lmao! update soon. _Ja ne!
julia chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I love it when she stands up to Kaiba. I'm SO going to read the rest of this story!
Not A Monkey chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
Okay so now do you not only write teh cute-est Seto and Tea, but you had to go write this!

I cried...My sister paid out on me but my excuse is that I'm sick...but I cried so much, and I will most likely think back on it and cry again. I'm not sure whether to sue you for the tissues or hug you...where did that story come from anyway? I hope others cried and I am not just a pansy who thinks that when a authoress writes like that, its worth crying over.
Angel chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
Poor Tea, It must to be hard to lose one of your close friends... :D Good Story :D Keep updating!
frypan chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
-sigh- ...so many fics I've read don't have your style of writing-that realistic, in touch with character, kind of fics. This fic was truly a tear-jerker (and I don't usually cry over fics, this is the first one for me). I hope you do continue this ficcy surely more readers will review once you update.
evry1sAcritic chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
one word: beautiful
annettepy chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
"I can't see through you." Interesting...love the way how you put all that together.

Tea's attitude is pretty strange. She seems to be falling apart but she really isn't in a sense. Her conversation with Kaiba doesn't really sound like her. It's like she's zoomed out or is speaking in term of someone's place.

Kind of weird...it just popped into my head...Tea feels weak and looks up to Kaiba for strength because he's strong. Kaiba has strength and is strong but it's the total opposite when Tea's in his presense. In that situation he feels weak (in a sense) because it allows him to feel emotions etc. I guess you can say; as Tea gain strength, Kaiba loses some and when Tea loses strenght Kaiba gain strength. (I can be wrong. Who knows except the author...)

This part of the story reminds me of an unexpected situation I experienced (thankfully not a tragic one) in which I am now slowly taking a different look at my life and surrounding.

(~_~)So much emotion near the last 3/4 of the chapter. It actually spilled some tears. I wonder if the effect of Kaiba's strength is rubbing on her to become stronger.

I truely love the last italic phrase. Really brings out hope. (I still miss Yugi.) (~_~)
annettepy chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
NO...the gang is falling apart! (I know, I know...I was warned...) Still I love little Yugi (~_:). I hope the others could put their selves together again. They don't look too good.

I must say...unlike 'Spectrum' this storyline and the characteristics of the character are quite different. A big difference I must say. Especially Tea. She is so caring...and lost.

Besides that...how do you come up with such story? I mean...they're so GOOD. I'm actually having this feeling as if I'm reading about 'someone's' life; someone's experiences. The wordings in italic really sends off powerful messages. Something inwhich everyone can relate to in life...reality. (You're really good at this and because of that I truely admire you.)
blue eyes baby chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
wow...

i mean wow!

this is really good! the imagery is fantastic. please update it soon, its wonderful.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »