Reviews for Letters For the Silenced
ShinakaStar chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
Damn, you really got down the angst part of the story...I feel so depressed now, yet I'm glad good writing like this exists.

~~*ShinakaStar*~~
ma-au chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
the death of yugi part was very sad I almost cried... /sob truly... but great fic i liked it a lot! _ /No1 RoK oN!
wenanim chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
You are really, truly, a great author. Your fics are without a doubt the best I've read in the Yu-Gi-Oh section. I hope whith all my heart that you will keep on writing, and update soon (I'm speaking of Spectrum as well...). Please, please, don't abandon us, we'll certainly be always here waiting for you...
yoursolastsummer chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
terrific story, I almost cried. That one part where Seto feels the overwhelming need to protect her was absolute genius. please update soon I wanna read more
NSW chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
this is great! definitely going on my faves list!
Audio Drops chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
This is incredible, I love it, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
AkaVertigo chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Oh. Wow. Oh, wow. This is pretty dang nifty. Love your style, like your plot, and am ready to propose marriage to the story’s tone. Would you mind terribly if I were to start scaling rooftops and ordering every non-deaf YGO fan to read this story? (Warning: careful when using drama in your descriptions; it lessens their sincerity.)
Taichi Prime chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
I like! I definetly like! Keep writing!
Peneia Teke chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
I absolutely love your story! It's beautifully written and one of those rare stories that makes you stop and think about what life means. Excellent job! I really hope you update soon!
Miryoku chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Joey and Tristan really lost it. This is just too sad. Poor Tea, she has to take care of the both of them and yet none them took care of her. I hope you update soon.
Anime-AngelWings chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Wow! This feels real, as if I'm watching it happen right in front of me. I love how you show Tea and Kaiba's emotions; it makes for great reading. I wonder if there is more to come. You did a fantastic job!
Becca chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
You're making me sad! That's great! Really, I don't get sad over much, and I sometimes need a good knock in the stomache to get my emotions working. I love the fact that you're making Kaiba the healing balm in this story.
JenniChan chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
OMG! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S WRITING SPECTRUM! I'M SO STUPID! YOUR STORIES ROCK! _

Oh! Update soon, in a way, I hate your stories for making me wait for something so good. o_x I just wanna read the whole thing over and over.
tangelchix chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
love this! more tea and kaiba please! and please let joey and tristan be ok!
seguha chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
you are just an amazing writer. i don't know what else to say. it was great. please can youy check out my story. it's my first.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »