Reviews for Letters For the Silenced
Samantha10 chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Wow, this story is beautiful. Absolutely stunning. I actually began to cry when the part about the tattoo came up. Good thing I have tissues next to the computer :) But I can not wait till you update. You story is powerful and emotionally moving, you are a great author.
Padewan CarrCarr chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Wow. From the first word you had me sucked into your story. It took me a bit but I finally caught on to what had brought on all the gloom. Never in my life have I seen another fanfic like your. It is utterly amazing. I love the fact that Tea finds comfort in Kaiba's presence. My heart has gone out to Tea, Joey and Tristan, and will never return.
Arigo chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Nice very nice. You went in more deeply. I like it and the mood-you can feel it off of them; draws you in. Keep up the nice work. This fic is developing steadily [good thing!] and the plot is working it way up. Ni-i-c-ce...Kudos!

Ciao! (_-)
luvin aoshi chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
this was a really good chapter.
Shiro chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Simply amazing, please post another chapter.
Nightfall2525 chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
man you so know how to make a person cry. What is next for them?
Aeflid chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Oh... I loved how you ended that, because it is so true. No one can stay depressed like that for endless days; believe me, I know. Anyways, there isn't anything I can say that would make your fanfic better... unless that includes updating _ But actually you're doing fabulous work for writing both Spectrum and this at the same time and updating them a few days apart... I salute you.
Ana chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Wow this is different

Yami Ana- Yeah I like Angst makes me feel better about myself

Me- *roll eyes* .~

~Ana~
Shiro chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
As much as I dislike Yugi (and I hate Yami even more) I was saddened by the fact that he died. It doesn't seem right in a sense. Oh well, more Seto/Tea interaction; can't complain there. Please post next chapter soon, this is such an interesting read.
ssp chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Great story. This isn't as fun as the other story(obviously), but I like this story. Kaiba was very much in character. He wasn't all sentimental like some fanfic writers make him. I like this story. You are such an awesome writer. I can't wait to see your next update!
Guardian Kysra chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I have this feeling that I'll do a monster review for this story (cuz it deserves some indepth analyses), but for the moment I just wanna say that I love this fic and can't wait to see more. You've created a truly "mourning" atmosphere around the characters but there also seems to be an undercurrent of hope.

Tea seems to be everything she can to keep things together in an attempt to keep HERSELF together and I think that's a very normal reaction to have. However, the question prevalent in my mind after reading this chapter (prologue?) is: If Tea is trying to take care of everyone else, who's taking care of Tea?

Maybe that's where Seto comes in _ At least, this rabid Azureshipper hopes so! Please continue!
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
interesting start. _
Azurite chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Wow, a very interesting story. True, the Yugi-death fic has been done (to death? ;) before, but you've presented a new perspective to it. Everyone seems pretty in-character too, from what I've read... excellent job. There were a few instances of grammar gaffes, and of course, Téa lacking the acute over her name (she's not a hot drink), but other than that, a wonderful introspective. Oneshot, or to be continued?
Aeflid chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Wow. And yet again, wow. Yes... Seto really is a heartless jerk sometimes, eh? So... distant, really, with the rest of us emotional people. At least, that's what he tries to appear as. I think he's more vunerable and scared than any of us to have to hide behind his mask of control. But that's my opinion o_O Anyways, just please update both this story and Spectrum as humanly as possible! You truly are a five-star writer _
Immortalbreath37 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
you had the atomsphere of 'living after a death' down to a T. Joey and Tristan were well described and I could see them wallowing in ways such as that. Mad props to you for your well written fics and close kept updates.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »