Reviews for A long life's story
Remember chapter 14 . 5/9/2005
Hey, really quick note since I won't be updating for a while. I got your review (thanks a bunch). And I just wanted to clear things up. No, I didn't get my character's (Cassandra) name from your story. But I confess, the whole storageroom thing was inspired by you and other author's who use and like that setting. I'm not ripping you off or anything. Your story is original and still remains a masterpeice! Thanks for reviewing mine! Love ya!
SilverFlover chapter 14 . 4/20/2005
Wow! I mean wow really! What a nice turn in the whole thing..and that scene was hot all the way! I'm so happy for them now. And all the time it's fully romantic! Hurray fo Vlad and Cass! I'm looking forward to their adventures later on now that Cass made it to the Order! So do update soon! :-) My fav was the scene with Vlad standing in the door btw!
Remember chapter 14 . 4/19/2005
Oh my God...

Thats all I can say... I freaking love this story. Oh, I just got chills. You are amazing. Really, you are. Even though Vlad killed Ronan, I liked the guy to begin with.I am so glad that Vlad and Cass are together now. They don't deserve each other; that's what makes it so perfect. You are an amazing writter, and I don't know how anyone could critize this. It's a freaking masterpiece (I'm so jealous:). Please, update soon!
the Unrequited Lover chapter 13 . 3/2/2005
You poor flamer-phobic darling! I love Scottish accents, too, SilverFlover (Miletta) can speak English with one, did you know?

The chapter started out very, very well...the use of 'expecting' seemed very in place, as Vlad uses the term later on when he rids the world of Ronan. And Cassandra's vomiting reminds me of Vlad's vomiting in the previous chapter. The desrciption of her unborn child and her waking to blood is similar to Vlad being some day undead (as opposed to unborn) and having his children born dead. I like that similarity. I also like- and yet sort of detest- how Vlad deceived Cassandra with such sincerity concerning Ronan's death. We all know the guy deserved it, but it woudl still be hard on his wife, at least at first. Good job, good job! I'm looking forward to chapter 14 greatly.
the Unrequited Lover chapter 12 . 3/2/2005
I loved this chapter! I can't remember a chapter that stuck out in my memory as so harrowing on my mind concerning Vlad since your letters chatpers! "I will not be a freak of love..." It's so sad, and the vomiting...and him going completely, absolutely insane...it reminds me of a line from a Jewel song, "Ophelia drowned in the water, crushed by her own weight/And Hitler loved little blue-eyed boys and it drove him to hate". Cassandra is like Ophelia, leaving herself with that beast Ronan ::stabs him with a thousand rusty pins::, and the Hitler line reminds me of Vlad. In an effort to save and protect and cherish he is driving himself mad and the vomiting, the vomiting was well-written. It barely even seemed like vomiting. It's symbolic of his sickness and also of his desire to rid himself of sickness. And am I notising grim foreshadowing in the lines about biting?
xbeccax chapter 13 . 2/28/2005
hey...that story rocked!are you gonna write some more?
XbeccaX chapter 10 . 2/28/2005
your story rocks!those bitches who hate ur story:you suck!it's not, like my older bro would say "kinky"! I like it!

email me back please!
Ja Reedus chapter 13 . 2/27/2005
Yeah! YOU KILLED THE BLOODY BASTARD! _ Goodness, I couldn't stand Ronan. Update, or else.

~Lili
Immortal chapter 13 . 2/27/2005
Yes! He's dead. I'll admit I felt kinda bad, but overall I think it's a good thing to have him gone. Poor Cass tho. First the baby, now her husband. But she'll get Vlad, which is worth it! lol Alright I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the scottish thing. Since you did mention Phantom in the last chapter, I'm gonna guess your inspiration for the scottish character was Gerry Butler? I'm obsessed with him at the moment, so he's the first one that came to mind. Great Chapter!
Knnyphph chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
WOOHOO! He's dead! he's dead!
Elizabeth chapter 12 . 2/23/2005
All I have to say is that if this girl doesn't come to her senses and Ronan doesn't die within the next chapter, I ain't reading no more. Before Ronan, the story was perfect, he just screwed it up...so please, I'm begging you, get it right. Vlad is supposed to get the girl. Other than this Ronan guy, the story was superb.
Knnyphph chapter 12 . 2/22/2005
Woohoo! An update! I feel so bad for Vlad... Ronan must die! Good chapter. : )
L'amour Toujours chapter 10 . 1/27/2005
aw i love this so far! i think 'stalker' should get a life and try and write a fanfic ! its hard!

i dont want to read this anymore (in a good way) :( its to sad for me, my lil ole heart is breaking for poor Vladislaus :( :( :(
SilverFlover - its not possible to post a signed review again chapter 11 . 1/6/2005
I loved this! And I was stunned with her, how, how could she have the heart to do that? I mean I woould never be able to go throguh with all the wedding mess knowing that I will marry Ronan! But you did a nice job on the chapter, Cass must have ben beautiful in that dress, I loved the way you described it! And I'm glad this ch turned out to be longer finally! Keep writing! :-)
Countess Alana chapter 11 . 1/4/2005
aww...as much as i love...love and romance...this is too much! lol! sry...big drac fan here, lol! I am so happy you updated! i hope you keep up with that! i love ur story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »