Reviews for Live Like You Were Dying
prophet144 chapter 18 . 3/11/2009
I understand that it has been a while since you worked on this, but please come back to it. It is a wonderful tale that I would love see come to fruitation.
hewhoreaps chapter 18 . 5/7/2008
Very interesting story and I highly doubt this but it would be nice if you finish it.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Shall I assume that Kim was chosen since they talked more about her than the others? This is pretty interesting.
jps1926 chapter 18 . 4/9/2007
This fic is really excellent. You are a very detailed writer. I love it when I read story and can vividly picture it in my mind. It makes it that much more real. I hope you decide to finish this one day. It's too good not to.
Dani Meows chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
This story is the best most heartwrenching soul tearing story I've ever read. It's wonderful. I can't stop crying it was so sad. Excellent writing.
Supergal2005 chapter 18 . 9/12/2005
UPDATE SOON! GREAT STORY!
smoondigiboy chapter 18 . 7/8/2005
i love a good power ranger story please update soon
pinkstranger chapter 18 . 7/6/2005
Wow I really like this story. I just found it today for the first time and I really really like update this soon. And jsut as a friendly reminder Kaherine's last name on the show is Hillard. Catherine Sutherland is her real name. Keep up the good work.
JadeAlmasy chapter 18 . 7/4/2005
wonderful update soon!

Jade
Silver Warrior chapter 16 . 12/30/2004
This is cool. A bit confusing, but very cool.
Linny27 chapter 17 . 12/13/2004
Hm... This is very good. Are you going to continue? I hope you are.
Lelen chapter 17 . 12/13/2004
Live Like You Were Dying

WOW... more more more please
Foxfur chapter 17 . 12/13/2004
That was beautiful!
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 12/12/2004
"I concur"? Andros sounds like Billy. Great chapter. Can't wait for more.
Daisyz chapter 17 . 12/12/2004
That was an awesome chapter, though it made me a bit sad to think of them leaving Earth forever. sigh. update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »