Reviews for The Shattered Time
Krystal McKenna chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
-Looks to where the "next" button should be- What? There's no more? ACK! This story is so good! You need to finish it! ...no pressure...
Kingfishers chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
Now, that's just cruel. Make a suspenseful story, ensnare the reader-and not update in *two years*!

So cruel. ;)

Though it's doubtful you'll remember me, I was Night's Soul before and...um...fascinated *coughobsesedcough* with your stories. Still am to a degree. lol

Could we get like a two paragraph update just to see you're still alive and kicking? Please? *puppy dog eyes*
Monsignor chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
holy crap! update!
Giselle chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
What a creative fic! You have a real way with words, and you certainly know how to spin a mystery. You're very talented at keeping the reader intrigued-I know I am! Wow, I'm left on such a cliffhanger.

Write more soon! Please? *pleads* This is all so interesting, and I'd love to at least see Starfire's reaction to past-Robin...
The Mad shoe1 chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
Really cool fic, i hope you will update it soon.
tcganimefan chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
You don't watch these saturday-morning cartoons for entertainment, do you? You watch them for amo.
tcganimefan chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
Update soon!
tcganimefan chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
I think Victor Stone was the alias Cyborg used when he infiltrated the hive headquarters.
the kid from colorado chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
Ah, you really need to update, now I'm interested. Beastboy and Starfire's kid... I must read the rest! Keep going!
Space Mandy chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
-adds story to her favourites-

I really like plot and writing._
Flying Star chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
Awesome, Amber! I love the dark tones, and the way you have Slade speak, it's like a controlled insane calm. Loved it.
darkanimegirl chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
I haven't read a good tt fic in ages!

U r a brilliant writer, by the way! U write with so much detail and description, and the plot is excellent 2! I knew Robyn was Star's kid, kinda obvious. Is bb his dad? (fangs and pointed ears and hypaness and saying "dude") Just a hunch.

I cannot wait for an update, plz update soon! It is really really really good!
SoulPoet chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
Hmm... I think I'm wrong about BB being future Star's mate. I guessed BB because in the chapter before because you said Robyn had pointed ears and the only one I know with pointed ears is BB. I also think I might be a little wrong about Nightwing dying. Obviously he did die, but I thought it might have been a long time ago in future time. Now I think he hasn't been dead for that long (Maybe a couple of weeks or something) But I do think that maybe Nightwing was the leader of the Survivors and he was leading one of many attemps at fighting Raven (Who is now controling the world Or at least is right hand woman to Trigon, but I swear, I'm getting tired of him popping in all over the place in fanfiction) And he maybe ended up fighting Raven and she injured him seriously and Cyborg was in the battle also and had that time machine which went off and threw Nightwing into the past. Or Nightwing was injured and Cy rescued him before he was finished off and brought him back to HQ but he eventually subcumed to his wound (still not sure about how he got to the past) and Cy was already mentally unstable and Nightwing's death pushed him over the edge. Wait, maybe Slade is the one controling the world and he and Terra had something to do with Raven going bad. Maybe Cy was unstable in the first place because of Rae going bad and they did something to BB. Anyway, since Nightwing died, Star became the new leader. Or maybe Nightwing was bad too...
Raidersrule76 chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
And the plot thickens...

Ahem. Sorry.

Know what's funny? I was thinking about this story yesterday, and you've updated it. I think I'm psychic.

Anyway, not much happening, but it did serve the plot. Always good. Could have been a bit longer though.

Well, anyway. No one ever listens to this next part, but update soon.

-RR76
jimmyhere chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
I knew it was Starfire's kid. I think those shadow-thingies are Ravens. Or something like that. I dunno, you're the author!

Hurry up and update! You took too long last time!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »