Reviews for Family Fortunes
kimmy chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
thats good! u really captured thw characters well! please write more soon!
sova enari chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Aw I hope you update I want to know what happens next!
sova enari chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Hey, you did a good job recreating Nick he was really funny.
Le Squirrel chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
This is great! You've captured their personalities so well-how do you do it? :) Update soon, please!
Chloe chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Fantastic story! Love Nick, and his bubble-wrap! Everyone's really in character.

Please update soon.

Chloe XOX
Cogito Ergo Sum chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow you've captivated the spirit of the characters and the show so well. I wonder what happens next :D
thunDaClap chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
HAHAHAHA cool! Right more! You've definatly got the My Family eye!
AngelEyes87 chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
Haha, it is soo typical that Ben would try and pull a stunt like that lmao xD
AngelEyes87 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Hehe, i love what Ben says in this and what Nick does and say in this too. Good job with this xD
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
haha, this is really nice - I like it lol xD I can picture seeing this on the actual TV show :)
Horses 4 Life chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Good job. Continue writing, please! I WANT TO READ MORE! xD;; Anyway I love this show and this could probably aired as a really good episode. Write more please!

Horses 4 Life
laurenw chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
i liked it you captured susans sense of humour perfectly
tenenbaum chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
I'm just glad you actually wrote a My Family fanfiction! I love love love this show. I think the dialogue was really down pat, but if you want to do just dialogue you might want to try a different medium, like a (screen)play! That, or stick with the story and add more description of the characters themselves, their environment, and their emotions. That way you don't have to rely so heavily on dialogue to get everything across. If dialogue is all you have, a lot tends to ride on it, and that's not fair. But like I said, you've got the dialogue and the chemistry between the family down really well. It feels like this is an actual episode based on their chats!
XxRaNdOmReBxX chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
I thought you did a fantastic job of re-creating my family. You must have worked hard and have had a big imagination ,i'm looking forward to what happens next- in my family there's always some suprises along the way. You did i great job and i shall be waiting for the next chapters to 'pop up' on screen. Its soo good i am adding it to my favourite stories keep on writing!
Terriah chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
are you one of the millions of women who want to marry nick?

lol i'm loving this no joke, cant wait for the next series on dvd:)