Reviews for When You See Me Laughing
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
bless, poor kenshin. this is really good!
Aikida chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
So good. I love this story, it's very deep.
Dark Natsu chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I think this expresses Kenshin's emotion's well. Everytime there seems to be the most danger that seems to be when he smiles for everyone to hide it the most. That good ol' "rurouni mask". _x
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Beautiful. Really, it is. I love this sort of a story where the author really gets into Kenshin's mind, and you did a very good job at it. Especially the dreams, and the way Kaoru comforts him!

And thank you for acknowledging that Sano isn't stupid:)

SiriusFan13
bohr-d chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Wow...great story! I really liked it!
Nekotsuki chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hi Grasshopperaniki! I agree with xZig-Zagx, this is a nice (well, in an angsty sense) view into Kenshin's mind and the comfort that he derives from those close to him. Just thought I should tell you I've added you to a community I'm staff at (For the Love of Angst) ... hope you don't mind!
Grasshopperaniki chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Thanks, xZig-zagx! I just love getting nice reviews like this _ Thing is, I wasn't trying to get into Kenshin's character when I wrote this; I was just trying to be angsty. But it all works out in the end, I guess. :D I'm gld you like it. Now I'm going to write more short fics like this. Hurray! *dances and runs amok*
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Wow, this was wonderfully written! You should be proud! This is a great fic! It goes deep into Kenshin's character, which can end up going bad when someone writes about it, but you did it perfectly. Great job!
Canyon 315 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
You ask, I reveiw. You really pulled off the angst factor quite well. It almost reads like a poem, something I can never do no matter how hard I try. Its a really good fic, Grasshopper. I even felt sorry for Kenshin, now you know you're converting me. :P