Reviews for Naruto Drabbles
metaphorically-blue chapter 18 . 12/25/2006
These are so cute! When I read the NaruIno and NejiSaku I was like... O.o? *bawl* NO! But finding the NaruHina and NejiTen made me all better... I love drabbles, and these are pretty good. Keep it up!
RealitysSun chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
NO offence but I hate SakNej
ChiisanaAnisa chapter 18 . 6/9/2006
Ah. Finally a drabble basket worthy of my time. I enjoyed in each and every one of these, seriously. And I secretly enjoyed reading your author notes too, because they just made that drabble with Kakashi/Kurenai and the watch all that much special. I loved that one the most. The symbolic behind it, the nice pace. And I think Kakashi was quite in character too.

I have nothing to request for, because you have already written Neji/Tenten that curled my toes, and you seem to like Shika/Ino... Mission accomplished.

Well, just wondering how would you fare with Tsunade/Jiraiya pairing? (smirk)
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 13 . 11/30/2005
more naruto/hinata fics! i LOVE them!
Saoirse the Irish Colleen chapter 11 . 11/16/2005
Ah, I've found my 2nd crack pairing! I just hate Sasuke so much, but I also enjoy Ino/Lee... even though I'm a die-hard Saku/Lee freak...
animefreak-shinobi chapter 13 . 10/26/2005
haha, this naruhina is very original. good job!
Kilerkki chapter 17 . 9/18/2005
Hah! Another minor characters fan! Another Asuma/Kurenai fan! My day is complete; I can go to bed happy.

By the by, I don't think your one-sided Kakashi/Kurenai is OOC. He seems to me the sort of person who would angst/pine and never say a word about it, so to me 'Ten Thirty-Two' was very believable and very sweet (even though I'm glad Kurenai ended up/stayed with Asuma!)

I like your style of writing; it's very hard to convey character and meaning so concisely, and you do a beautiful job of it. You make me want to write more Asuma/Kurenai-HAPPY stuff, 'cause everything I've written for them so far is slightly angsty.

If I had a request, it would only be for more minor characters-Izumo and Kotetsu friendship drabble, for example, or a look at the Inuzuka family (Kiba, Hana, and Tsume).

Good job, and keep writing!
liliduh chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Just the thought of Naruto becoming Hokage makes me giggle like an idiot. Loving the first one.
Sing the Muse chapter 17 . 4/25/2005
Awsome drabbles! You should totaly do a Jaraiya and Tsunade one! For some reason, I really like that pairing. need to finish Ruroni's Guide to Idiocy! *bops you with a trout*
Kyoku.x chapter 17 . 3/12/2005
. amazing...all of them _
Queen Dopplepoppleous chapter 17 . 3/12/2005
well, since you already got my favorite coupling (kurenai and asuma :heart:) I'd love to see a KibaHinata, or, like someone else requested, sand siblings or jiraiya/tsunade. or even tsunade/orochimaru, that could be interesting...
dragonzair chapter 17 . 3/12/2005
hmm...actually, i loved all the asuma/kurenai, and i'm hoping you put in more, but you got them married in the end soo how about hatake and the purple haired anbu chick? or...the sand sibling's relation now (as in the latest manga) or...tsunade/jiraiya! some suggestions...
moonlightpath chapter 17 . 3/10/2005
Can you please do nejiten? The name is moonlightpath. Thanks!
ShikamaruRocks chapter 17 . 3/10/2005
Yay! I really liked this one but I'm really excited! I know you've already done some ShikaIno, so I thought you could try, maybe, InoChou. I have never read anything like that before, but I think it may be interesting. I guess you'd just dedicate it to me. ShikamaruRocks. Thanks. Bye!
ShikamaruRocks chapter 16 . 3/10/2005
Hm...I like how Ino fits in. Very interesting take on Sakura's life. Now that you mention it. I know we've either seen or heard Sakura's mom a couple of times, but I don't know anything about her I really liked this one. Good job
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »