Reviews for Fire
Solstice1394 chapter 1 . 1/16
One word: Lovely. That is how I describe this story, I love hurt-comfort and this was exactly how a Brian and Justin with the gang story would go. It was well executed and well thought out.
LaLaTink chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
You write really well and you captured everyones personalities to such a degree it's almost scary :D

Bravo!

XX

LaLaTink
lizzie chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aww I love your story. I would have much rathered it end that wa then the way it did. How did you do it? You tapped in to there emotions like you were experiancing them your self. Total and complete insite. I loved it.
Girlie G chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Amazing! Great emotions, great sotryline, and all of the characters were pretty much in character!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
soo sweet! luv the ending!
goldstranger chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Yet another lengthy well written piece, from beginning to end it was true to the guys persona's. I think my heart was pounding through out every turn. The shifting of POV was a little nerve wracking, I got confused at one point cause I didn't know the POV had change. Other than that this was really good!

I would so love to see people's reaction to the decisions Brian has made, that would be cool. Love the ending!

latah!
Kerry chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I didn't want to review until I read it all... which I did in one sitting. Dear God, I can't express how much I loved this. I love angst and the stomach flipping. Wonderful job on this. Definitely a favorite of mine now.
WannabeHobbit chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Destroying the loft, the coolest Brian-place ever – how could you? .

Thinking of a fire at my home makes me scared. All that stuff that can’t be replaced, all those memories…

Deep insights, the povs were done really really well, the way the characters told was just so like them, you did a really great job on that! :claps hands: (hihi, I especially liked that bit about Jennifer censoring the swear-words XD)

Never thought Ethan could be so full of s**t...

But no smoking anymore will do Brian good XP

And, oh my, never thought I’d see Brian taking a relationship like this...good solution though :thumbsup:
Caitlin chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I really liked this! You got Brian and Justin's characters down to a key, especially Brian! All those stories you read 'brian get hurt and justin plays nursemaid' are usually so out of character. Brian throwing himself off the Kinney Cliff was so in character! Great story!
HeatherLee chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Simon,

I loved this one! It ended exactly how I hoped it 're a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Kessy Kate chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Ok, although I'm only like ... 1/3 of the way through your story, its so good! I love it so much, hah very well written its already made me cry a few times, well Im gonna go continue reading it.