Reviews for Every Night
pennaroyaltea chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
man that was awesome! i love depressing fanfics, like truly sad ones not like omg jack died, but i can save him cause i have super powers! and having had exspirience in this area, i played the part of skittery but nothing ended up happening of course. i heart skittery so much! please right another chappie, im begging you! please please, i want more suicide fics! im sry im a dark and morbid person. keep writing-countess von helfenstine
T-R-Us chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
*ding dong* AVON CALLING!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Anyways, this was great! It's a great idea too, the whole bit with the two talking to eachother and Snitch helping Skittery through. Wow is Snitch's dad an ass. I say, Snitch should have just run for it. Skittery's life was at stake!

Very awesome! _! Keep the stories coming, all your fics are really good!

~T-R_Us
Alexandria Duncan chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Wow... Dakota, that was very good.

You know what else I would say.
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
theres more. there has to be more. thats not the end. right? -B
geometrygal chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Dude. Finish this quickly. I will die.
Saturday chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Is that the END? Do we never find out what HAPPENED? The doorbell rings and then that's IT?

*pause*

I love it! *tackle-hug*

-Saturday
Nakaia Aidan-Sun chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Dude, I so want to read more! I mean really, it's so good... please update soon!

Ele
shakespearean fool chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Wow, that was really good. The suspense at the ending was incredible. I was at the edge of my seat! Great, great job. ;)

~Shakespearean Fool~ ;)
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
AHH! DHOLLAJ! IT'S BRILLIANT! Oh my this was SO good. The tone! The voice! The dialogue! The mood! GAH. Awesome. Lovely. Splendid. Fandamntastic and many other adjectives. WELL. DONE.