Reviews for Miso
Akiyuki-no-ai chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This was so sad! I was all teary :( But it kicked ass :)
the grey mage chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
how long were they gone?
Sariachan-KokiriLeaf chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Nice oneshot, brief but well written and with all the kunoichi IC (I liked Hinata and Ino a lot).

Reading your fic was almost like reading a regular manga chapter. :)
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Nice. I did wonder how the girls fared being left behind like that.
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I was right. I did get kicked off of the comp last night. *sighs* But I got it back!

This is really wonderful. It's sad and happy at the same time; a recovery story. I have fallen in love with your writing.

TBF
Payday chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow, you captured each person's POV so well. It made me all emotional )
donttrustdontfeardontask chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
That was the awesomest!

I loved it loved it loved it!

It's definitely going on my 'Favorite Stories' list!

I can't remember who writes Naruto...

But whoever did concentrates too much on the boys!

They completely forgot about the girls!

And now your ficcy is a good idea of what happened with the girls during the retrieving-Sasuke mission!

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really love this fic!

Ja!

_
Aemkea chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Love it! :)
lexkixass chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Awesome. Very well done. *giggles at the thought of Tenten smacking Sakura and Ino upside the head*
rogue solus chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
A great outlook on the feelings of our favorite female ninga's. Loved it.
Takari-san chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I love this fic... it's so beautiful and I really feel as if it could really happen in the series... :) This will definitely go to the favorites list :D
Henrika chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Finally a fic that has the perspective of the people left behind. Cute and very good insight. Keep writing!
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Well hey, you did it! *nudges you with elbow* You sly, one you. *chuckles* And here I was thinking I'd do the idea myself, only perhaps sometime after the current arc had ended. I don't think mine would have turned out this powerful though.

Perfect. It fits all of them just perfectly. It would be great to really see a mission with just the four of them, something that meets their strengths. Hm... *begins plotting* ...Unless you have that one in the works too without my knowing. *sticks tongue out and winks*

Wonderful job, Istoria. *cleansing exhale* I feel better about things now. _
Wendy Clear chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
That was lovely.
roomfishing chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Good stuff! Lots of detail, slow pace- which is hard to achieve, and nice control. The characters are definitely very in character.