Reviews for Deceiving Grace
endlesslymax chapter 1 . 3/24
I was on the edge about reading this based on the summary and the other stories that are out there, but this prologue stole my heart. I can't wait to continue reading!
TheCauldron chapter 24 . 3/3
*sobbing* noooooo! You can't end it there!
PlumeVif151 chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
That was just so Beautiful.

You're story is a real chef d'oeuvre, it was very delightful to read. It made me laugh and cry and my heart swelled with emotion.

I can't thank you enough for writting this, I spent a really good time.
ibterismith50 chapter 24 . 5/24/2014
Omg NO! Please if your still around please please finish this story!
Sumi Anzu chapter 23 . 1/11/2014
Waaaaaaaah! Draaaaaaco!
His right path is to scrafice himself so harry could be the one who will suceed in killing the dark lord.

At least, draco wish come true that he did make a selfless act for the one he love unlike his father. Wahhhh- draaaco.
Sumi Anzu chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
Interesting developement. Draco worry that he will abandon harry like his father who watch the man he love being tortured and killed by vorlment in front of him due to self-pervation.
Charlie Raey chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
awwwww IM IN TEARS, YOU BASTARDS! IM LAYING ON MY BED, SOBBING INTO THE DUVET, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES! GAWD WAAHHHHH
Charlie Raey chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
awwwwwwww so cute! really sad, of course, but so sweeeet!
Charlie Raey chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
okay, so i do feel really fuckin sad and scared and more than a little angry for the boys, but for some absurd reason, but the end, all i can say is, "Awwwww!"
jordannn chapter 24 . 4/29/2012
I loved this story I just wish Harry and Draco could be reunited once again. It made me cry when they were separated
teito13 chapter 24 . 1/8/2012
OMG! no words can describe how heart wrenching this story is. God, i want a happy ending in the sequel.
Kiwi-Hunnii chapter 24 . 11/27/2011
omg i loved this story, i was almost crying at the end. this has to be one of the best stories of harry in prison that ive read! xx
Jackie Ryan chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
Oh my god, I just spent all day reading this sad story. This ending was completley unexpected. Thank you, that was really great.
Kelly Blok chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
This is the first story I ever read where I had to cry myself to sleep...

First time. Ever.

I'm so upset. I loved it...but I'm so upset.
h4lfpr1nce chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
This was so sad and beautiful that I cried... please please please write them a happy ending