Reviews for Bliss
evilmonkey7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
i love this story. all of my favorite pairings are in it.
Scelestus chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I've read nearly all of your stories!

I love everything I've read; I love the pairing and all the warm fuzzies I get from reading your stories!

I'm actually really glad that you took off the Kraine pairing out. I just don't see where Kratos and Raine could possibly get together. Maybe that's just me, since I dislike Raine but Kratos is my favourite character.

Anyway, I'd just like to say that you are my favourite author. Keep on writing!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
Oh...my ! I wanted to find a story like this for some time! Each of my favorite couples (minus the Kraine. I don't hate it, I just don't see where people get it from)have all settled down with each other and had kids. Bliss indeed -! The focus on Lloyd and Colette was an especail treat-I really need to read more Colloyd fics. I'll be sure to read more of your fics!
jon chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
this is a good story. you should make more stories with the "Bliss" timeline
DarkLighter911 chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
You have some wonderful stories out here...great stuff to read when taking a break! Wonderful work!
Ilvinaeda chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
This story deserves seven reviews...but oh man...so lazy right now...I hope you'll forgive me for leaving only one...it'll be long, I promise!

The overall line follows the others...after all, this is the one that the series you made is based off of, right?

1) I loved the little scenes...and how you re-introduced Kratos into their lives...just wonderful. I think that also the little Kratos/Raine thing was the best explanation...Kratos must have been lonely for a while...and Raine, well...she's used to not being loved...why not stick the two together...afer all, they think alike, in some ways, and they really fit together. I love your version...it's very believable!

2) I really liked the way you did Hope...Lloyd and Colette's little girl. The persona that the little one has is something anyone would simply wish for in a child...she really picks up after both her parents...so full of life, and its ups and downs...very beautiful!

3) I sincerely Kratos can eventually teach Raine to cook...wouldn't that be a wonderful way to bond the two further? _ I'd love to see one of those. After all, Kratos can kind of cook, but he has his little deficiencies...and I think the Professor is a bit more perceptive than him...she just can't cook...

4) To sum it up, this world is bliss...the perfect world that one can only hope to live in...everyone's so happy, and they're all continuing their lives...I mean, the alternative to this would be like how some groups fall apart after their success...it's amazing how the bonds of hardship and suffering form unbreakable friendships which last lifetimes...

5) And do keep posting! Most beautiful...I hope you keep going!
J.A.Phillips chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
That line can still make me lol! "Snow angel!" :D
devilstail chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
That was a nice story and I hope that u can keep up the great work see ya

Zuri-kun chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
I've read all of your stories now I think, but my only problem is I don't see enough Genis/Presea. They're probably my favorite pairing. You think you could write one or two fics centering around them? I'd really appreciate it!
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
I love all your stories! Your such a good writer! I'm reviewing again because I wanted to tell you that I have a story called " The Girl with Silver Hair " I hope you'll read it!

Chibi Lloyd a.k.a Chibi Presea
PrincessSakura4 chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
This was a wonderful story! I loved it so much! You are an amazing writer with so much talent! Out of all your stories, this one is my favorite. I hope you continue to write, especially these Lloyd/Colette fics. Not enough people acknowledge their amazingly perfect relationship. Thank you for taking time to write this fic and support Lloyd/Colette!
PrincessSakura4 chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
KAWAII!
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
I could never understand why RaineKraots is so popular, butm you make it cute. Kratos is really funny in this.
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 10/8/2004
The RaineKratos conversation was cute. LOL! (pictures Kratos using crayons)
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
Plushies! LOL! Now I'd like to see what Hope is going to be like.