Reviews for Wasting Time
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Thanks for writing this - very nice!
comicgrrl chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
What a sweet one shot. I truly enjoyed this piece. You did a good job with depicting the wrong a time turner can do but with caution can lead to something great.
stgulik chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was just fantastic - and made all the better because I was absolutely not expecting a happy ending. Thank you very much for sharing.
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
loved it
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Elle6 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
wonderful story. i liked that it was sad at points, but in the end had a funny little twist. Great idea for a time-turner fic, very original!
elusivephantom chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
ok at the start...i was sad to think she died. in the middle i was touched and then sad yet again. now at the end i am smiling like a school girl and very please with the out come! good job!

E.P.
ette chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
i love this story! the characters didnt go OOC at all and the emotions were very well developed! i think the only reason why you arent getting hundreds of good reviews is because this is a one-chapter story and most people who like long stories would have bypassed this good one! i'm glad i chose to read it (:
noxon1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
So he went through 3 worlds till he came to an end.I like it.;-9
YAY chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
that was a bit confusing, but had a happy ending.
Squirrel-007 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
DUDE! OMG! I was going through many emotions on this fic..It was GREAT! Look I'm all giddy inside! _
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I liked this. a lot
Greenleaf7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
That was wonderfull! Romantic! So sad at first, but love the ending. Great fic! I love it!

Elora Nova

P.S. I'm trying to spred the word about my own Hp Fic. YOur more than welcome to check it out.

If you don't like it, then that's ok. But could you at least vote on the questian in Chapter 3?

The story is called, "The First & The Last of her kind. :)
Alice I.W chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
This was a wonderfully intense story. Intense in the first section, especially: you kept me in uneasy suspense about what exactly had happened, what the circumstances were, and just what Snape’s relationship with Granger was, well into Snape’s flashback. You spun things out from Snape’s perspective, without the distancing neatness The build-up to Snape’s explosion at Harry was very charged, and that one violent eruption of anger was really telling. Snape seems a character for whom deep anger is the flip side of every positive emotion, and the way you used his rage at Harry to show how he cared for Hermione - well, I really loved it. Liked the other characterisations, as well. The way Dumbledore responds to Snape throughout seems very right. ¶ Small things detracted occasionally. Were some redundancies made in an attempt to capture everything. Eg, ‘The empty chair stood there, mocking him, taunting him’ - would work better if kept either ‘taunting’ or ‘mocking’, since line is then more compact and just hits you more strongly, and the one doesn’t add much to the other. Also, some things might have been more effective if the language were . . . dunno, starker, perhaps. Eg, ‘Hatred like he had never felt, not even when Black had almost arranged his death at Lupin’s hands, filled his soul. And then there was nothing. Emptiness flooded over him and he plummeted into its depths’: the content seems right, but it just doesn’t *cut* quite like it could. Also, not sure about having the whole flashback in italics: it’s a constant reminder to the reader that it *is* a flashback, and you’ve just told us that Snape’s reliving these things with ‘alarming clarity’. Another method of indication/transition might have been better. Minor typo, btw: ‘where she laid on the settee’; I’m guessing you wanted either ‘where she’d been laid’ or ‘where she lay’. ¶ What I liked about altered present-section was that you didn’t dismiss the potential to do horrible things that’s in Snape’s character - even his reformed one. That he could be stupid enough to create the situation you show there is very imaginable, and leaves a lot of questions open. I appreciated the ending, too: you managed to give us one that was in character, fluff free, and still sweet and full of hope. In short, all the more enjoyable for being realistic and having solid weight behind it. ::boggles at the page of text above:: So, er, I really liked it - does it show? :)
Imhilien chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
This was a gripping story and I couldn't stop until I had finished it. I certainly felt for Severus at the beginning with his anger towards Harry because of what happened to Hermione...

The ending was lovely. _