Reviews for The Ego Olympics
ElfGirl12 chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
I died laughing! And I get the feeling that Elrond just might wake up one morning to a large painting of him in a dress and high heels. Or they could go for the classic revenge prank of puting him in the ballroom in nothing but a black speedo or ladies' underwear. :)
ElfGirl12 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Poor Elrond... Lol they made a cave troll cry how do you do that?!
ElfGirl12 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
I know I already said this but I REALLY can't stop laughing!
ElfGirl12 chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Gollum does look well for being toasted in mt Doom! Oh geez. Gollum? Gollum? What are you doing with that apple?! Run away! Sorry got to go being hunted by Gollum and probably going to be killed by an apple! (Sorry for the randomness it's late at night)
ElfGirl12 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Oh my god this is freaking hilarious! And fangirls ARE vicious...
ElfGirl12 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
I could imaginize it in my head! Epic opening ceremony!
ElfGirl12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
(I said potty mouthed because one would hope a 5 year old wouldn't know those words)
ElfGirl12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I can't stop laughing! What are they, potty mouthed 5 year olds?
Burahobbit Bilbo chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! Wow that was awesome. Amazing job!
Yuki Suou chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
puggaddong chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Wow that was fantastic! Such an awesome fic, I have never known anything EVER to make me laugh so much!

Oh, and could I have a copy of those paintings?

ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
Those speedos just crack me up! And I love it when all 4 judges just break down at the sight and even at the end Elrond is laughing. Hm I wish I had been there!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
That was SO funny! I LOVE Haldir's middle name Sue! Great choice there! Also, the locker scenes are brill! I can't stop howling with laughter!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
Legolas and Haldir in dresses and high-heeled shoes! Now THAT is something which I never ever Dreamed of imagining!