Reviews for The Anniversary
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I decided to forgo the hanky, but it turns out that I should have heeded your advice. This was both humorous and poignant, telling and sad. Thank you for the read.
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I really did need a hanky. Lovely one shot.
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Sounds like an excellent plan
Slytherin-Faerie.Princess chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Bring a god dam hanky is right! that is the sweetest and the saddest story i have ever read! :")
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
-sniffle- You should have put up a "bring a handkerchief before reading" warning! How adorably sweet, with none of the angst that SS/H hookups usually have.

This is an awesome one shot. -nod-
Whisper Gypsy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I did bring a hanky and am so glad I did. Very beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Thank you for the handkerchief warning.
That was beautiful.
deedeebug chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Very,very sweet!
cherie chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I'm in tears. This was beautiful and it hurt but it was a good piece of writing.
enid chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I liked how the story unfurled naturally - you used simple words and told the story (seemingly) matter-of-factly, but it was actually your restraint which makes the fic work, with its AUs, OCs, and all. Thanks for posting it.
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Oh my god...
sregner chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
*sniff, brings tissue to eyes*. That was beautiful!
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
i've never cried because of an one-shot before... i've read this three times in as many days and each time it hurts just as much as the first.

there's something to be said about eternal love, and i believe you've said it for all of us.

*bows head*

thank you for sharing you story with me
halbarath chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Beautiful. Sad but beautiful.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
It does seem rather selfish of Hermione to leave her children and family behind to be with Snape... but I suppose it could be argued that she merely loves him that much? But still... to just leave children who're still at Hogwarts to fend for themselves without a mother? Man, that's cruel. Well written, however, and anyways, maybe I'm just confused about the plot.