Reviews for The Anniversary
Bubblyfruitcake chapter 1 . 6/11
Can you not?! *cries a little river*

I can't believe I'm only discovering this gem NOW! It's well worth the waterworks. Brilliant piece of work!
I read the "Big Name Death Eater" series, and I shed tears of laughter.
Then this came up.
This is beautiful. I hope that when I have to go(someday), I go like this.
3lizab3th B3nn3t chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
A beautiful short story that does not need a lot of words to make the reader experiment deep emotions. I cried and it is one of the most beautiful snamione fanfiction stories i have read, and i have read quiet a lot. So, keep writing and you have an amazing talent.
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Absolutely hanky-worthy! Beautiful and poignant.
musicalkilljoy chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
That was beautiful! I'm Cryyyyyyng!
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I decided to forgo the hanky, but it turns out that I should have heeded your advice. This was both humorous and poignant, telling and sad. Thank you for the read.
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I really did need a hanky. Lovely one shot.
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Sounds like an excellent plan
Slytherin-Faerie.Princess chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Bring a god dam hanky is right! that is the sweetest and the saddest story i have ever read! :")
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
-sniffle- You should have put up a "bring a handkerchief before reading" warning! How adorably sweet, with none of the angst that SS/H hookups usually have.

This is an awesome one shot. -nod-
Whisper Gypsy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I did bring a hanky and am so glad I did. Very beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Thank you for the handkerchief warning.
That was beautiful.
deedeebug chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Very,very sweet!
cherie chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I'm in tears. This was beautiful and it hurt but it was a good piece of writing.
enid chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I liked how the story unfurled naturally - you used simple words and told the story (seemingly) matter-of-factly, but it was actually your restraint which makes the fic work, with its AUs, OCs, and all. Thanks for posting it.