Reviews for Observing Mr Fix It
CircleSky chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
Wow! That was so touching. The part "I owed him my life and that song about the blue sky if I ever remembered it" actually brought tears to my eyes. I liked how you portrayed the Troubadour, with him staying back and observing. It was a good way to tie the chapters together since he was referencing the other characters.

I thought you did a very good job of bringing in the little quirky tendencies of each character's thoughts, throughout the story.

I started reading this chapter with such a sense of dread! Really worried. I'm so glad you wrote it the way you ended up writing it! I loved this chapter and really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing!
CircleSky chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
Happier than when Taylor goes on vacation! LOL!
CircleSky chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Good job bringing back the "Duke" thing. Nice touch!
CircleSky chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
No kidding about Lorelai and the weather-inappropriate clothing!
CircleSky chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Ahhh... Mr. Fix It! So nice.
CircleSky chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
I could really hear Babette in this chapter, what with the "best morning he's had in years" (LOL!) and the "location, location, location." Well done
CircleSky chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I'm enjoying this peek into Luke's life! Thanks for writing!
CircleSky chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Cool chapter!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
This is reall sweet.
LorelaiSquared chapter 12 . 2/26/2009
Thank you for NOT killing Luke. When I first started reading this chapter I totally thought you had and I was devestated. I was so happy when it turned out the way it did. This is better. This way he gets to be father to his son, husband to Lorelai. I love that the town, and even Emily and Richard, banded together to help fix up Luke's.

You write with great description and amazing insight. I am very impressed with this story and especially this chapter. You have captured everyone perfectly. Kudos.
LorelaiSquared chapter 11 . 2/26/2009
Best. Chapter. Ever. I Lovved it. Lorelai's POV was definitely worth waiting for. I adored her reflections on Luke and how he shows his happiness. Her recounting of their engagement and the baby news was so sweet and endearing. I like that Luke was all frazzled at first, it was a reactions that suited him so well. I love this story, it's so unique and well written. Thanks for writing this.
LorelaiSquared chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Aw Again I loved it. This little look at them from Sookie's perspective was perfect. I love how you tried to explain why she felt there was something there on both sides. Nice chapter!
LorelaiSquared chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
*sigh* I love this chapter. The twist of Lane seeing Luke and Lorelai at the parade was great. Thank you for having them actually kiss after the parade. I was always frustrated that they got interrupted then. Nice job.
LorelaiSquared chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
aw Love this. Mrs Kim's observations were sweet. I love that Luke looks out for everyone around him and I love the way you're making it so clear that he does.
LorelaiSquared chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
A man’s character can be seen in what he does for others. Wow, so true.

I loved this chapter as I have always been interested in the complexities of Emily's relationship with her daughter and her views on Luke. I love that Luke stood up for Rory that way and this just reaffirms my belief that Dean is an ass. Can't stand that guy. Thanks for another great chapter.