Reviews for Mix 'n' Match
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I have seriously been trying to find this fic all day wanted to let you know how good this story is.
ALLREMS chapter 24 . 10/31/2011
wonderful fic, with a great ending. adored that the last chapter was more of an epilogue yet unique with an adorable presentation of love and friendship between all our couples and of course what could be coming to them.
ALLREMS chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
oh how i love chapters like these... their at the end when she whispers his name- I almost thought she would mess up and say Codys name
ALLREMS chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
this story is so under rated, reviewed, serioiusly its great.
ALLREMS chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
I just can't get enough of this story and it's only the beginning...

and yes I mostly am reading for the ROMY but i'm finding that I'm enjoying the other pairings just as much- no easy feat either.
ALLREMS chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
ah the title of the fic becomes aparent now... so fitting

well done, well played, all is great
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
hahaha i absolutely love all the witty lines in this chapter, it's chop full of them

hehehe Rogues pronounciation is classic
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
lol... whipped into the ER... hehehe

great first chapter. i'm still not sure how I feel about the three telepaths being Rogues best friends but since this is a no power fic I guess it makes sense to have three very different personalities in a group of girl-friends.

HA! they described Remy to a T... as well as Bobby who she almost picked up at the grocery store.
courtneykutie chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Looks intresting,!
Mindy1996 chapter 24 . 11/14/2009
Dius is de BEST story on de planet Ah like t' call FanFiction! Please make a sequal! Luved it wid all muh heart!
NiminariAmriath chapter 24 . 6/26/2009
had me laughing and upset...good job
allyg1990 chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
Brilliant! Though I'm afraid this review must be cut short as I've spent far too much time reading and not enough revising, and my teachers will whip out their pistols and shoot me for it pretty soon. I loved this, probably the best all-human fic I've ever read. Great job, and I'll be moving on to the sequel soon! :)

allyg
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
lol. You've got each X-woman to a T :P I'm amazed Emma and Jean aren't...well, killing each other or something...

I shall continue reading :D

-UltimateGammy91
outlinedsilver chapter 24 . 9/13/2008
So I think I've never actually reviewed this one. I wonder why, or how, 'coz this one is the first I had read aroun' here, and also one of the best-est ones.

I don't think you guys are active at all, but just as a general thing, this is a friggin' awesomely amazing fic. )

You really couldn't have captured the Romy-ness in a better way.
GrearBeloved chapter 24 . 8/2/2008
This story has entirely claimed a full day of my life. One which I will never get back, but wouldn't trade!

The pace of this was wonderful, the banter was perfect, the tension was all there, I had to take breaks during the wedding because of the stress! lol

Wonderfully written!