Reviews for Mix 'n' Match
BlackdrsFlower chapter 24 . 3/10
Came here for the JeanLogan, found I liked the rest of it too!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/5/2016
This was just about the most effectively heart wrenching Romy (others) fic I've read in a while! I am so giddy, you had me squealing like a right fool in public... And I wouldn't have had it any other way.
I especially love your character development. Beautiful, captivating, and true to character.
Thank you both for a wonderful journey.
-CF
breaker99 chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Haha what Warren said to emma was hilarious! It was just classic.
amd5551 chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
aww. i loved this story. so sweet. quite seductive and funny at times. everybody lives happily ever after and rogue finally gets engaged:) thanks for writing this.
amd5551 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
hm.. this story was recommended to me. i'm loving it so far. im going to keep reading til it's done. thanks for the romy story
juls chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
I loved everything from the beginnin through the end, love each of the characters, left me stuck and not finish reading until end
thanks ver much for the fanfic love Romy!Greetings from PerĂș. :)
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 24 . 4/24/2014
This story deserves all the praise it's been given. It probably one of the best Gambit/Rogue fanfictions I've read!

The love story between Remy and Anna was bumpy but it felt real. None of it felt forced. Which meant when they finally did get together it was emotional and relieving :)

And you took time to develop your side characters too. At Jean's wedding I felt torn too because you'd established her loyalty and love for Scott at the beginning but you also developed her relationship with Logan so well that I honestly didn't know who she was going to choose.

And Remy's proposal at the end was so sweet! It wasn't cheesy or cliché. You definitely ended the story on a high note :D

Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I have seriously been trying to find this fic all day wanted to let you know how good this story is.
ALLREMS chapter 24 . 10/31/2011
wonderful fic, with a great ending. adored that the last chapter was more of an epilogue yet unique with an adorable presentation of love and friendship between all our couples and of course what could be coming to them.
ALLREMS chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
oh how i love chapters like these... their at the end when she whispers his name- I almost thought she would mess up and say Codys name
ALLREMS chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
this story is so under rated, reviewed, serioiusly its great.
ALLREMS chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
I just can't get enough of this story and it's only the beginning...

and yes I mostly am reading for the ROMY but i'm finding that I'm enjoying the other pairings just as much- no easy feat either.
ALLREMS chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
ah the title of the fic becomes aparent now... so fitting

well done, well played, all is great
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
hahaha i absolutely love all the witty lines in this chapter, it's chop full of them

hehehe Rogues pronounciation is classic
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
lol... whipped into the ER... hehehe

great first chapter. i'm still not sure how I feel about the three telepaths being Rogues best friends but since this is a no power fic I guess it makes sense to have three very different personalities in a group of girl-friends.

HA! they described Remy to a T... as well as Bobby who she almost picked up at the grocery store.