Reviews for Date With A Vampire
Lil Miss Giggles chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
You *have* to make this into a series! This was gr8! _
Anakah chapter 1 . 2/21/2001
That was sooo cute! That's the way it shoulda happened on the show! Ooh I loved the line: " Can't a slayer have a nice evening with her vampire without anyone interrupting?"

That was cute. Hehe :) Anyway, yeah great story!
Gabriela chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
More, please!
JayBee-Bug chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
*sighs happily* Loved it.I just got into this whole BtVS stuff only a little while started obsessing over the *possibility* of Spike and Buf bein' together...your fic was the first B/S fic I read and I'm glad it was!It made me feel allot better...*laughs* There are others as crazy as I out there. ;oD

Ooh geez...I have been obsessing over the upcoming episode...*bites her nails* I doubt it's gonna end up anything like ,but we can live in our own dreamworld,right?*grins* Good job,your fics are what I'll turn to if the show fails me! :D

this a confession booth or a review box? *grins* Sorry for rambling,but I'm just thrilled to find your fics.
worldsapart chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Cute...most definitely something that would never happen, but cute.
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
I love it! Excellent job!
pinkie chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
so good! i hope something similar happens on the show.
ThePerfectOne chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
cute! I WISH this would really happen
Python Chick chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
That's such a cute story and the vampire apologizing was perfect! Kept them in character nicely, unlike my mushy S/B stories, hehe. Keep up the great work! *fav's*
moondance1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
cute story! and funny,i liked it to read more by you.
Carrie Pettigrew chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
Awesome story! I so wish that would happen on the show! ~
BluQuisty chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
You have no idea how much I wish this was how it would be on "Crush". See, I already know what happens from the message board. It is ssssooooo *SPOILERS!* *not* the way you think it is. Trust me. Even look at the TV Guide summary! *sob* Boo-hoo... Anywayz, this was a great fic! I really liked ti. It was nice and sweet. _
Vixen chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
Oh, that was just like incredibly sappy *smiles happily* It was great actually! And the whole Spike making the vamp apologize was cool. Now I *really* can't wait till "Crush"
Zenovia chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
I love Buffy and Spike together. However I know they will never get together on the so that is what makes people like you so great because we can share the same dream...
J-me chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
cute title. but u'r right, no chance it'll happen. *sigh* oh well. hopefully they'll still get 2gether. and they will. they'd better.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »