Reviews for Spy School
TheRealNoddy chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
this is really good
im gonna read the rest :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I think a better codename for Riku and Sora would be "Keybearer"
Sora Keyblader chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
Dude there is no words for me to explain how much this fic rules! XD I never would of some up with an idea this dam good! _ I love it! *favs*
Damaen chapter 15 . 8/16/2005
I have to admit that I was a little bit sceptic towards this story when I first read the title, but it turned out to be really good. I don't have much more comments... besides i'm kind of in a hurry right now so i'll make the rest short. Great work with this story and I highly approve of the Aeris and Kairi bashing!

-Damaen
BloodMistress chapter 15 . 7/16/2005
I liked this. I am actually a Sora/Riku fan and not a Riku/Sora fan but this was fun and interesting to read.
Sokras Twili-Shibuya chapter 15 . 6/10/2005
This story was so awesome! I had my other friends read this and a few other yaoi stories and were a little freaked. So now every time I say "We're screwed" or "That attack was hard-on" they keep telling me not to say it. I still don't know why.
ArkiannaRaven chapter 15 . 3/21/2005
That was the best Yaoi story I think I've ever read. Awesome detail and very nice smut! Very glad you finished it too!

Awesome job!

RIKU/SORA 4-EVA!

~YaoiDiva23
Mistress of Muses chapter 10 . 3/15/2005
Wow. O_o Actually, I thought Squall might do something like that, but I thought he'd hire somebody... I'm gonna read more now...
SilverYaoiHellion chapter 15 . 3/14/2005
I loved this story; it was so sweet! I love the ending the most. I always wanted to see Sephiroth make a proposal to Cloud; but I have never seen one, till a few days ago. I wanted to review then, but it was so late at night and I was so tired. Anytime I tried to review you after that, I forgot or I was busy.

Also, I have a favor to ask you; can you make a short sequel. I want the sequel to be based on S/C's wedding; please make it a nice one too. Leon's father in this story is rich, so make him pay for it.

I hope I'm not asking you for to much. If you ever decide to do one, please tell me through review. I'd give you my e-mail address; but my dumb e-mail box won't take in anything but junk mail! Please, think about making a short sequel, all I ask for is at least a one shot; please?
brit chapter 15 . 3/13/2005
aw! omg i absolutely love this fanfic! i love the ending when sephy proposed to cloud! i i didnt want this fic to end! T_T you sensei are a great writer! lolz well cant wait to read more of your fics! _
Yoshihara Daisuke chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
((formerly Riku Shirumoni)) Omfg... that was so sweet! I love this whole story, and sorry for not reviewing lately. I've been busy(English report due, writing new stories, concerts to perform, and I'm going to Florida soon!). I really wish you'd write a sequel, but that's okay! *Sigh* Such a romantic ending. Well, anyway, still gotta finish my English report and plans for Florida! Hope to read some more of your stories soon! Jaa matane.

~~Riku-san
Atrum.Decor chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
Awesome last chapter. A really good way to end it too. _- Well can't wait to read some of your other fics. Cya!
Largo-sensei chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
Yeah!I'm so sad your ending the story and I loved it!-Bawls- WWAH! I loved the ending too!
DEADACCOUNT000 chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
Aw, THE SQUISHIE-NESS! What a great way to end a great story, though there may have to be some punishment (hehehe) for those bishies for the blonde remarks - for I am cursed with that hair colour... *happy dance* - loved it and good luck with future writing
AutumnBaby chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
OMG! sorry it took me so long to reveiw but i somehow forgot to put Spy School on my fav. list! in all seriousness, i totally cant believe that i forgot to put it on my fav. but oh well i'll just have to put it on now! neways! I LOVED THIS STORY! And i thought it was totally! cute, the whole thing with the butler guy and L-what's his name! To those who dont like totally happy endings: POO on them! i loved this ending! And i was totally! screaming on the inside when sephiroth asked cloud to marry him! I agree with your decision not to make a sequal! It's like that whole thing where even if there was a sequal it just wouldn't be anywhere near as captivating and awsome as the original! wow...this is a long review! ;) Kay, well i'll leave this off here! Cant wait to see what stories you come out with next! ByE! bYe! :) ;