Reviews for Sailor Earth
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
That was halarious! (I'm sorry if it wasn't ment to be so, but the last part was!) The chappie is still a bit short, though, and you forgot to describe Sailor Earth's outfit! I agree with you, though, Mamoru should have been sailor Earth (I once had a HP fanfic whare Harry was Sailor Moon, and Darian (although I'd rename him Endymion) was gonna be Sailor Earth in book 4 (The fic was placed under someone else's penname, because I didn't have a computer at the time, so it's still up, even though i'd rather drop it). The person who'se penname I used still want's me to update, though (damn it!)). I still loved it (your fic)! Please update again! I can't wait for more!

InsaneShadowFan chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
XD oh my are very ignorant. I don't mean to be unsually cruel, but...Do you know the JAPANESE name of Sailor Moon? Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon, which translates into PRETTY SOLDIER SAILOR MOON! There cannot be a Sailor Earth, much less a MALE sailor soldier, but Mamoru can be considered a representative, he's Prince Earth. The creator of Sailor Moon also said that there are no male scouts.

Autumn Xavier chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I do hope this is a fic about Mamo-chan...and technically, I would consider the Starlights as Sailor Scouts and they were men in their natural form.

The reason I say that I hope this is somehow about Mamo-chan (Darren for the dubbies reading this) is that his name means earth. Chiba Mamouru.